Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Return Loss:||55dB||Cores:||Simplex, Duplex, Multi-fibers|
|Cable Diameter:||2.0mm, 3.0mm||Wave Length:||1260~1650nm|
fibre optics connectors,
optical fibre cable connectors
Mono Mode FTTH FC Fiber Optic Connectors for SM MM Fibre Patch Cord
Fiber Optic Connectors Descriptions:
- The FC connector for FTTH cable is special design to use to produce the patch cord that use FTTH fiber optic cable. It is suiable to use the FTTH indoor cable or FTTH drop cable for outdoor. Its boot is available in green, blue and black color.
- The FC connector holds a single fiber in a standard-sized (2.5 mm) ceramic ferrule.
- The connector body is made of nickel-plated brass, and features a key-aligned, threaded locking coupling nut for repeatable, reliable coupling.
- The threaded coupling nut provides a secure connector even in high-vibration environments, although it takes slightly longer to connect, since it requires turning the connector instead of a simple push and click. - -- Some FC style connectors exhibit tunable keying, which means the connector key can be tuned to obtain the best insertion loss, or to otherwise align the fiber.
- Fiber Optic Connectors is the device connected with two optical fiber cables. It is face to face precision connecting in order to make the transmission fiber coupled to the receiving fiber. To make sure the transmission system and performance stable, the insertion loss and optical performance of fiber optic connector should be excellent.
Fiber Optic Connectors Applications:
- Telecommunication Network, wide area networks.
- Local Area Network(LAN).
- Testing Equipment.
- Optical Switch interface connections
- Gigabit Ethernet
- CATV and WAN
- Testing Instrument, active device connection
- Premise Installations
- Telecommunication Networks
- Fiber to the home (FTTH)
Fiber Optic Connectors Features:
- High quality ceramic components and Material.
- End-face geometry requirement complies to Telcordia GR-326-CORE.
- 100% tested on optical performance (Insertion Loss & Return Loss).
- Simplex, duplex and higher core densities.
- 900 micron, 2mm, 3mm cable applications.
- Low insertion loss
- High return loss
- Excellent repeatability
- Compact and anti-pull design
- High precision exact alignment
- UPC, PC or APC polished connectors
Fiber Optic Connectors Product Pictures:
Details about Fiber Optic Connectors:
|Connector Body||UL 94V-0 rated Thermoplastic to meet standard; amiability ratings|
|Crimp Insert/Crimp Tube||Nickel-Plated Brass/Thermoplastic Elastomer Polymer|
|Dust Cap||Nylon or PVC|
|Strain Relief Boot||Flame retardant (UL-Rated 94-V0) polymer|
|Connector Style||SC, FC, ST, LC, MTRJ, etc|
Fiber Optic Connectors Specifications:
|0.3dB Max. (0.2dB typ.)||0.3dB Max. (0.2dB typ.)|
|Return Loss||≥45 dB||≥50 dB||≥60 dB||N.A|
|Insert Loss/MTRJ Connector||0.5dB Max. (0.45dB typ.)||0.5dB Max. (0.45dB typ.)|
1, Connector type: SC, LC, FC, ST, MTRJ, SMA, DIN, D4, etc
2, Polish: UPC, PC, APC
3, Mode: Single mode, Multimode
4, Fiber Count: Simplex or Duplex
5, Connector boot diameter: 0.9mm, 2.0mm or 3.0mm
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea
Contact Person: Mr.He