Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Length:||2km~3km Each Roll||Application:||Outdoor FTTH|
|Fiber:||Single Mode, Multimode||Cable Diameter:||8.3mm|
tight buffered fiber optic cable,
indoor outdoor fiber optic cable
Non Metallic Direct Burial Outdoor Fiber Optic Cable G657a1 Telecom Grade 144 Cores
- GYFTY fiber optic cable is a non-metallic cable used for power transmission system, excessive thunder areas and high electromagnetic interface. Its mainly application is for aerial or duct use. We supply both single mode GYFTY cable and multimode GYFTY cables.
- GYFTY FRP locates in the center of cores as a non-metallic strength member. The cable tubes, which are filled with filling compound, are stranded around the strength member. Then the aramid yarn is applied over water proof material, the cable is completed with a PE sheath.
- GYFTY cables are available from 2 cores to 144 cores. It is used in high-voltage area for long distance communications.
- The fibers, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. A Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP) locates in the center of core as a non-metallic strength member. The tubes (and fillers) are stranded around the strength member into a compact and circular core. The cable core is wrapped with the water blocking tape to protect it from water ingress, then the cable is completed with a PE sheath.
Cable Outside Cut:
- Good mechanical and temperature performance
- High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
- Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
- Crush resistance and flexibility
- Loose tube filling compound
- Low dispersion and attenuation
- Proper design, precise control for fiber excess length and distinct stranding process render the cable excellent mechanical and environmental properties
- With good anti-electromagnetism ability
- With small cable diameter, light cable weight, easily to lay
- Operating Temperature : -40°C ~ +70°C
- Laying modes: Aerial & Conduit
- Access network, local trunk line
- Adopted to outdoor distribution.
- Adopted to trunk power transmission system.
- Access network and local network in high electromagnetic interfering places.
|No. of tube||1||2||4||3||4||6||8||12|
|Fiber per tube||6||6||6||12||12||12||12||12|
|No. of filler rod||4||3||1||2||1||0||0||0|
|Tube diameter (±0.1mm)||2.0||2.0||2.0||2.0||2.0||2.0||2.0||2.0|
|Thickness of loose tube (±0.05mm)||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3|
|Nom. Out diameter (±0.2mm)||8.8||8.8||9.5||9.5||10.0||10.8||12.5||15.5|
Nom. Jacket thickness
|Loose tube||Material||PBT||Color||Standard spectrum|
|Tube filling||Material||Filling compound|
|Central strength member||Material||FRP||Diameter||1.4mm (6-48F)|
|Layer||PE (for 96F -144F only)|
|Water blocking system||Material||Water blocking tape|
Mechanical and environment performance:
|Tensile strength||Long term(N)||600N|
|Crush load||Long term (N/100mm)||300N/100mm|
|Short term (N/100mm)||1000N/100mm|
|Bending radius||Dynamic (mm)||20D|
|Fiber style||Unit||SM G652D||MM 50/125||MM 62.5/125|
If you want to display your own brand LOGO on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea
Contact Person: Mr.He