Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Connector Type:||E2000||Attenuator Range:||1dB~30dB|
|Attenuator Type:||Male To Female Type||Body Material:||Plastic|
|Wave Length:||1310, 1490, 1550, 1620nm||Return Loss:||55dB For UPC, 65db For APC|
|Polarization Dependent Loss:||Less Than 0.1dB||P/N:||KCO-E2K-attenuator-**dB|
optical fiber attenuator,
fiber optic variable attenuator
E 2000 APC Attenuator / E2K UPC Male to Female Fiber Optic Attenuator 1dB 3dB 5dB 7dB 10dB
- Fiber optic attenuators are used in the fiber optic links to reduce the optical power at a certain level.
- We supply various kinds of fiber attenuators, including LC, SC, and ST, FC, MU, MPO, E2000 and Variable fiber optic attenuators.
- Commonly used fiber optic attenuators are the female to male type, which is also called a plug fiber attenuator.
- They are with ceramic ferrules and there are various types to fit different kinds of fiber optic connectors.
- Fixed value fiber optic attenuators can reduce the optical light power at a fixed level, for example, a 10dB SC fiber optic attenuator will reduce the optical power 10dB and utilize a SC male to female attenuator.
- Variable fiber optic attenuators are with adjustable attenuation range.
- There are also attenuation fiber optic patch cables available, their function is same as attenuators and are used inline.
- E2000 fiber optic attenuator includes E2000 single mode female to female fiber optic attenuator from 1dB to 30dB
- Use to connect E2000 fiber optic pigtail or patch cables to reduce the power of signal at a certain attenuation.
- E2000 fiber optic attenuator is a passive device used to reduce the amplitude of a light signal without significantly changing the wave form itself.
- This is often a requirement in Dense Wave Division Multiplexing(DWDM) and Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifier (EDFA) applications where the receiver can’t accept the signal generated from a high-power light source.
- 1310nm, 1550nm, 1250-1625nm and 1350/1550nm dual wave lengths
- Fiber optic test
- Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifiers (EDFA)
- Dense Wave Division Multiplexers (DWDM)
- Overpowered fiber optic systems
- Fiber optic communication systems.
- Fiber optic CATV
- High precision.
- Good stability.
- Small size and bulk.
- Easy to operate.
- Data Center Infrastructure
- Storage Area Network and Fiber Channel
- High-power light source durability
- Wavelength independence
- Attenuation levels ranging from 1dB to 25dB
- 1310nm, 1550nm and 1310/1550nm dual wave lengths
|Tolerance for 1~5 dB Attenuation||± 0.5||dB|
|Tolerance for 6~30 dB Attenuation||± 10||%|
|Return Loss||> 65||dB|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to +80||C|
|Polarization Dependent Loss||≤ 0.1||dB|
|Mating Durability||≥ 1000||cycle|
|Connector Gender||Fiexd Male to Female|
Contact Person: MaryLinh