Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Inline Type, Aerial Type||Cable Ports:||4 Ports|
|Cable Diameter:||8.0~22.0mm||Min. Capacity:||16 Cores|
|Max Capacity:||256 Cores||Material:||PPR, ABS, PC, PP|
fiber optic splice enclosure,
fiber optic joint closure
256 Core Fiber Optic Splitter Splice Closure Cajas Nap Box / Fibra Optica FTTH Aerial Joint Box
- The KCO-GJS04256 splice closure box is a universal access junction box that allows the continuity and segregation of medium capacity optical cables used in the deployment of optical power and transport networks.
- The design of the box allows the mechanical continuity of the tensile elements of the cables and protects the fibers, the unions and the optical devices facilitating the organization of the splices and the storage of the fiber excess.
- The box is airtight and resistant to outdoor conditions so it can be installed both outside and inside buildings in log houses, manholes, walls, poles or cable galleries.
- P/N: KCO-GJS04256
- Size: 555*290*105mm
- Max. capacity: 256 cores
- Max. tray no.: 8pcs
- Tray capacity: 32 cores
- Material: ABS
- Color: Grey, white, black
- Water proof class: IP67
- Life time: more than 20 years
- Advanced internal structure design, thus fiber suffering no attenuation
- The closure is spacious enough for winding and storing fibers
- Flip style fiber splice trays are designed
- The curved radius meets with international standard
- Easy and fast to increase and reduce splice tray
- Innovative elastic integrated seal fitting
- Adopting PC material for plastic parts and excellent steel for the external fasteners and structural parts.
- With the function of reuse and capacity expansion for many times
- With the function of electric connection and disconnection for electrical for the fiber optic cables.
- It has 4 independent cable accesses at one end. Each of them allows the individualized entry of at least two medium capacity multifiber cables (double inputs) and up to 6 small capacity optical cables (7mm.).
- The closing lid is completely assembled and removed without the need for special tools thanks to the clip-type hermetic seal.
- The sealing of access cables to the box is made by rubber gaskets with pre-cut entries.
- Diameter inputs / outputs cables from 22 to 7 mm. Maximum 256 fusions of F.O (double layer).
- Rectangular, wide-reach, easy-access splice trays with extendable tabs for better fiber storage up to 32 F.O. (double layer). Both the support block and the individual trays allow the rotation to 90º and its interlocking in fixed positions to facilitate installation.
- The boxes can be opened, closed and manipulated without interrupting the circuits in operation. It allows to join and segregate cables without having to cut all the fibers as well as the adequate storage of the tubes and / or fibers left over from the cables.
- Axial tension Load per cable> D / 45 mm x 1000 N. D: cable diameter. 1 hour by cable. Cable displacement <3 mm
- Flexion by cable: 30 ° flexion max. 500 N. Application of force: 400 mm from the end of the seal. No. of cycles: 5 / cable.
- Cable torque: Maximum torque 90 ° / max 50 N. Application of force: 400 mm from the end of the seal. No. of cycles: 5 / cable.
- Frequency Vibration: 10 to 15Hz. Speed: one octave per minute. Cycle: sinusoidal; amplitude: 3 mm (6 mm crest to crest). Fastening the cable: 500 mm from the end of the seal. Duration: 2 hours per axis
- Static load> 1000 N (25 cm2, 10min).
- Utilization temperature -25 to +70 ºC.
- Degree of protection against mechanical impacts IK09 (20 J).
- The box once closed is completely hermetic and resistant to outdoor conditions. Degree of protection IP-68.
- The materials are designed for a minimum duration of 20 years
|Product Name||Fiber optic splice closure|
|Cable out of the tube configuration||Up to four out of the tube fiber optic cable|
|Fiber radius of curvature(mm)||30|
|Anti-stress||>2000N/ 10cm2 Stress,Time 1min|
|Scope||Pole, buried, manholes, aerial|
If you want to show your own brand LOGO on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it.
- According to Stardard Export Packing.
- Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea
Contact Person: MaryLinh