Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Connector 1:||MPO/MTP||Connector 2:||LC/UPC Unitboot, SC Uniboot|
|Core:||2 Cores||Cover:||PVC, LSZH, Armored, Customized|
|Insertion Loss:||0.2dB||Return Loss:||60dB|
|Cable Color:||Aqua, Violet, Customized||Length:||1m, 3m, 5m, Cusomized|
fiber optic pigtail cables,
patch cord pigtail
Switchable LC Uniboot MPO Multimode Optic Fiber Patch Cord OM1 OM2 OM3 OM4
Kocent Optec Limited provides a high optical performance Duplex LC Uniboot optical fibers patch cable which save half of the operation spaces required.
This Uniboot LC patchcord uses unified connectors housing and single-jacketed 3.0mm duplex cable. It dramatically reduces 50% of cable required compare to standard zipcord LC patchcord, ultimately facilitating improved airflow within a high density environment such as data centers and 10G/40G optical networks.
- Unified connectors housing and single boot: Saves the operation space and enhance air flow
- Utilizes single-jacketed round duplex cable: Reduce 50% of the cable management space comparing to standard LC patchcords
- Ideal for high density installation environment: Ideal for connecting 10GBase transceivers, SFP+ & QSFP+ transceivers for 10 gigabit network connections
- Variety of fiber options and enface polishing: Available in G652D OS2, G657A2, OM1~OM5 in different endface polishing include APC, UPC, PC.
- Conforms and exceeds industry standards: Compliant with IEC and TIA performance requirements
|Cable Assembly Type||2 Fibres|
|Fibre Category||SM, OM3, OM4|
|Connector Type||LC Uniboot|
|Housing Material||PEI and Stainless stell|
|Boot||Blue, Green, Grey|
|Boot Colour||Blue, Green, Grey, White|
|Installation and assembly||-40℃~85℃|
|Tensile strength jacketed cable||44 N|
|Insertion Loss, Typical||0.15 dB|
|Insertion loss, max.||0.3 dB|
Benifit of LC uniboot fiber patch cables:
- Polarity Reversible and Reduce Cable Congestion
With a finger latch release, the LC uniboot fiber patch cables eliminate the need for tools when making the polarity change. They are color-coded and labeled “A” and “B” to provide visual references when making a polarity flip. On top of the unique reversing polarity feature, the uniboot option cuts the amount of cabling by half compared to conventional duplex cords, greatly reducing cable congestion in racks and cabinets.
- Easy Identification and Installation
The LC uniboot fiber patch cables offer improved airflow and visibility of equipment in high-density networks, which has definitely had a positive impact. The unique serial number, part number and length labeled on both ends of the cable help for easy identification. This also helps cut installation time in half for most the users. They are perfect for high-density applications where the cable footprint is critical.
- Hassle-free Networking Configuration
With two individual LC connectors into a single entity, this design allows for a much cleaner appearance and hassle-free networking configuration, due to their ability to ensure communication integrity by preventing misconfiguration of the transmission and receiving fibers.
If you want to display your own brand LOGO on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea
Contact Person: Mr.He