Fiber Optic Splitter
Fiber Optic Patch Cord
Fiber Optic Fast Connector
Wavelength Division Multiplexer
Fiber Optic Splice Closure
Fiber Optic Terminal Box
MPO MTP Patch Cord
Optical Fiber Cable
Fiber Optic Attenuator
Fiber Optic Connectors
Fiber Optic Adapter
Fiber Optic Polishing Equipment
Fiber Optic Tools
SFP Fiber Optic Transceiver
Mr Henry ThaiKocent Optec Limited is our long-term partner. In 8 years of co-operation times we together win many projects. Their fast connector and FTTH drop cable quality are best. Their products are cover my country now.
Mr PabloI was surprised when i made first order with Kocent Optec Limited in 2014. One container 40GP of GYXTW cable and one container 20GP for fast connector, patch cord and adapter. They finished this order in 2 weeks only. Now we also purchase many type of FDB box and Splice Closure Box from them. Hope we will be stronger and stronger in telecom field.
Non Metallic Air-Blowing Optical Fiber Cable , PE Sheath Fiber Optic Patch Cord
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|Brand Name||KCO, Kocent Optec Limited|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details||wooden roll, wooden pallet|
|Delivery Time||3~5 days after get payment|
|Payment Terms||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability||10,000km/ month|
|Material||PE||Name||Outdoor Duct Cable|
|Length||2km~3km Each Roll||Application||Outdoor Or Customized|
|Fiber||Single Mode, Multimode, OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, OM5||Cores||4 Cores To 144 Cores|
optical fibre cable,
tight buffered fiber optic cable
Non Metallic Air-Blowing Optical Fiber Micro Duct Cable Patch Cord Indoor Outdoor PE Sheath
- Air Blown Micro Cables are ultra lightweight with and small diameter and designed for metro feeder or access network to be blown into a micro duct by air-blown installation.
- As the cable allows the deployment of currently required fiber count, the micro cable provides a lower initial investment and the flexibility to install and upgrade to the latest fiber technologies after the initial installation.
- It can be make from 4 cores to 144 cores. Avaiable in single mode and multimode.
- Optimum cable structure, high fibre density.
- Accurate fibre length balance, ensure stable performance.
- No gel in cable core for water blocking, low carbon and environmental friendly.
- Structure Innovation in sheath, enhancing the blowing performance.
- Proven loose tube design for performance
- Small diameter, lightweight and low friction sheath design
- Excellent blowing length and fast, safe and cost effective installation
- Drycore design for excellent water blocking performance and easier handling SZ stranding design allows for easy mid-span access and isolates fibers from installation and environmental rigors
- Easy installation and removal when necessary
- Designed in accordance with applicable industry technical specifications
- Small outside diameter, light weight, easy to lay.
- Adopt semi dry structure, construction is clean and tidy.
- Loose tube material itself has a good water resistance and high strength.
- Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber.
- Adopt the following measures to ensure the waterproof performance of the optical cable.
- Loose tube filled with special waterproof compound.
- Using dry type of water blocking material, the whole section of water resistance, to prevent the optical cable vertical seepage.
- Using microtubule resources, especially for the backbone network, access network and fiber to the home.
- Cabling costs are low and suitable for upgrading the old city and building network.
|Cable Type||Layer Cable|
|Fibre Count||24||36||48||60||72||96||144 (A)||144 (B)|
|Number of loose tube||2||3||4||5||6||8||12||6|
|Number of filled string||4||3||2||1||0||0||0||0|
|Number of fiber/tube||12||24|
|Water blocking method||FRP or PE Lining||Water Blocking yarn|
|Cable Core||Water Blocking Kevlar|
|Thickness of HDPE sheath||Nominal: 0.50mm, Average: 0.45mm, Minimum: 0.40mm|
|Overall Diameter||5.6±0.2 mm||6.4±0.2 mm||8.2±0.2 mm||8.0±0.2 mm|
|Weight||27 kg/km||40 kg/km||65 kg/km||55 kg/km|
|Max. Tensile Strength||500N||1000N||1200N||1000N|
|Max. Crushing Resistance||800N/100mm|
|Min. Bending radius -Static||12 outer Φ|
|Min. Bending radius -Dynamic||20 outer Φ|
|Cable Fiber Attenuation (G.652D)||0.35dB/km max @1310nm 0.22dB/km max @1550nm|
|Temperature range||Storage -40~+70℃; Installation -10~+40℃; Operation -40~+70℃|
Unless otherwise specified in this specification, all requirements shall be mainly in accordance with the following standard specifications.
Optical fibers ……………ITU-T G.652D
Optical fibers ……………IEC 60793 B1.3
Cables …………………...IEC 60794
If you want to display your own brand LOGO on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea