Mr Henry ThaiKocent Optec Limited is our long-term partner. In 8 years of co-operation times we together win many projects. Their fast connector and FTTH drop cable quality are best. Their products are cover my country now.
Mr PabloI was surprised when i made first order with Kocent Optec Limited in 2014. One container 40GP of GYXTW cable and one container 20GP for fast connector, patch cord and adapter. They finished this order in 2 weeks only. Now we also purchase many type of FDB box and Splice Closure Box from them. Hope we will be stronger and stronger in telecom field.
Auto Shutter Fiber Optic Cable Adapter 9/125 Single Mode LC/UPC Duplex Plastic Material
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|Brand Name||KCO, Kocent Optec Limited|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details||Plastic module, carton box, wooden pallet|
|Delivery Time||2~5 days after get payment|
|Payment Terms||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Chanel Way||Duplex, 2 Cores||Insertion Loss||0.2dB|
|Return Loss||55dB||Fiber Mode||Singlemode, Monomode|
fiber optic cable adapter,
fiber optic adaptor
LC/UPC Duplex Auto Shutter Fiber Optic Adaptor Single Mode 9/125 Blue Colour
- Optical fiber adapter is removable (activities) between optical fiber and optical fiber connection device, it is to put the fiber of two surface precision docking, so that the optical output of light energy to maximize the coupling to the receiving optical fiber, and optical link due to the intervention and to minimize the effects on the system, it is the basic requirement of optical fiber adapter
- LC/UPC auto shutter fiber optic adapters are specially designed to suit FTTH applications.
- The auto shutter is designed to prevent ingress of dust and also to prevent accidental exposure to laser.
- Auto Shuttered adapter utilizes the conventional split ceramic sleeve method to align fibers and thus ensures the same precision and optical performance as the normal adapter.
- All products are designed and controlled under IEC standard, meet the requirement of Telcordia GR-326 and TIA/EIA as well.
- Active device/Transceiver
- Telecommunication networks
- Data processing networks
- Test equipment
- Premise installations
- Gigabit Ethernet Video
- Push-and-pull bayonet structure, convenient for installation and operation.
- Double the capacity, perfect space saving solution
- Small size, large capacity
- High return loss, Low insertion loss
- Split zirconia (ceramic) ferrule is adopted.
- Used to mate two connectors together.
- Usually mounted in a distribution panel or wall box.
- Color coded, allowing easy identification of the adapter type.
- Available with single-fiber & multi-fiber patch cords and pigtails.
- The adapters are available for all standard connector types in both SM and MM
- Name: LC/UPC Duplex Shutter Adapter without flange
- Fiber type: Single mode (SM) 9/125
- Signal way: duplex (2 ways)
- Material: Plastic
- IL: less than 0.2dB
- RL: More than 50dB
- P/N: LC/APC-DX-Shutter-NF
|Insertion Loss (Typical)||dB||≤0.2||≤0.2||≤0.2||≤0.2|
|Item||Premium Grade||Standard Grade|
|Durability||1000 times||1000 times|
|Environmental and Mechanism|
|Properties||Test condition||Conformance||Test result|
|Vibration||10-55Hz, 1.5mm, 60min||IEC61300-2-1||≤0.2dB|
|Mating Durability||1000 Mating, clean every 25 mating.||IEC61300-2-2||≤0.2dB|
|Impact||1.5m, 8 drops||IEC61300-2-6||≤0.2dB|
|Strength of Coupling Mechanism||40N, 10Min, L=22-28cm||IEC61300-2-12||≤0.2dB|
|Temperature Cycling||-40ºC to +75ºC, 40 cycles||IEC61300-2-22||≤0.2dB|
|Temperature humidty cycling||40ºC, 95%, 96Hr||IEC61300-2-21||≤0.2dB|
|Operating Temperature||-40ºC to +85ºC||≤0.2dB|
|Storage Temperature||-40ºC to +85ºC||≤0.2dB|
|Item||Test Name||Additional Insertion Loss||Additional Return Loss|
If you want to display your own brand LOGO on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea