Mr Henry ThaiKocent Optec Limited is our long-term partner. In 8 years of co-operation times we together win many projects. Their fast connector and FTTH drop cable quality are best. Their products are cover my country now.
Mr PabloI was surprised when i made first order with Kocent Optec Limited in 2014. One container 40GP of GYXTW cable and one container 20GP for fast connector, patch cord and adapter. They finished this order in 2 weeks only. Now we also purchase many type of FDB box and Splice Closure Box from them. Hope we will be stronger and stronger in telecom field.
Round Boot Flight SC APC UPC Optical Fiber Fast Connector
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details||PE bag, carton box, wooden pallet|
|Delivery Time||2~5 days after get payment|
|Payment Terms||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Insertion Loss||0.2dB||Return Loss||50dB|
|3D||Pass||Length||50mm 55mm 60mm|
SC UPC Fast Connector,
APC UPC Fiber Optical Connector
Round Boot Flight Type SC APC UPC Optical Fiber Fast Connector For FAT FTB FDB CTO Box
- The SC/UPC fast connector are factory pre-polished, field-installable connectors that completely eliminate the need for hand
polishing in the field.
- Proven mechanical splice technology ensuring precision fiber alignment, a factory pre-cleaved fiber stub and a proprietary index-matching gel combine to offer an immediate low loss termination to either single-mode or multimode optical
- No special assembly tool
- Can be reconnected in the field
- No epoxy or polishing required
- Compatible with both 3mm drop cable and 3x2mm flat cable
- Fast and easy installation.
- Field-termination connector with no epoxy or polishing required
- No matching gel enables low reflection and high reliability
- Splicing point is inside of the connector. No additional splicing work required
- Easily assembled with one-touch, push-pull system
- Used for φ3.0mm,φ2.0mm cable and 3x2mm drop cable etc
- The fusion splice position can be protected by the heat shrinkable tube inside, not easy broken
- 100% qualified, prolong use life, reduce the Maintenance cost
- The operator can confirm if the splicing is successful by the monitor of fusion splicing machine, to make it have more stability
- The 1 ferrule without on-site grinding, can be directly connected with the butterfly cable, Phi 3, Phi 2, Phi f0.9 weld.
- Can achieve high optical performance, the average insertion loss of less than -0.20dB, the return loss is more than 55dB.
- Products in the use of the process is not affected by the environment, the basic optical properties no change, no failure rate, long service life, reduce the cost of late maintenance.
- Tail specific optical fiber "micro bend" structure can be when the tail cable is subjected to violent tension to protect the effective.
- Splice inside the connector on the protection of the heat shrinkable tube, effective to splice protection, ensuring product safety performance and service life
- The rear end of the special stepped up structure, the product of tensile strength is greater than 60N.
- The operation is simple and quick, the operator needs no professional skills.
|Aoolicable for||Drop cable.Indoor cable|
|Fiber mode||Single mode or Multi mode|
|Operation time||S||About 50(no fiber cut)|
|Insertion Loss Typical value||dB||0.3|
|Fastening strength of naked fiber||N||≥5|
|On-line tensile strength(20N)||dB||ΔIL≤0.3|
|Mechanical durability(500 times)||dB||ΔIL≤0.3|
|Drop-off test(drop-off height4m,once per direction,totally 3 times)||dB||ΔIL≤0.3|
- Material Preparation Time: 3 days (or inventory)
- Production & Assembly Time 7 days
- Testing & Packaging Time: 2 days
- Total Delivery Time: 12 days in 50,000pcs for safe delivery lead time.
- The faster delivery could be negotiable.
Kocent Optec Limited is one of leader supplier of fiber optic fast connector in China.
Most of our fast connector meet Telecom requirement as Viettel, VNPT, ...
Logo print is free for quantity more than 10k (pcs).
Logo Lettering is free for quantity more than 100k (pcs)
Contact with our sales team for your OEM and ODM order.