Mr Henry ThaiKocent Optec Limited is our long-term partner. In 8 years of co-operation times we together win many projects. Their fast connector and FTTH drop cable quality are best. Their products are cover my country now.
Mr PabloI was surprised when i made first order with Kocent Optec Limited in 2014. One container 40GP of GYXTW cable and one container 20GP for fast connector, patch cord and adapter. They finished this order in 2 weeks only. Now we also purchase many type of FDB box and Splice Closure Box from them. Hope we will be stronger and stronger in telecom field.
OTDR Max Tester Max-710B Passive Optical Network Testing Optical Time Domain Reflectometry
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Up To 37 DB
|Short Distance Resolution
fiber optic fittings,
fiber optic tools and equipment
OTDR Splicing Machine Max Tester Max-710B Passive Optical Network Testing
COST-OPTIMIZED AND COMPREHENSIVE OTDR
- The MAX-710B is the first tablet-inspired OTDR that is handy, lightweight and rugged enough for any outside plant environment.With a 7-inch, outdoor-enhanced touchscreen, the most efficient handheld display in the industry, it delivers an unprecedented userexperience. Its intuitive and Windows-like GUI ensures a fast learning curve. Plus, its new and improved OTDR 2.0 environment offers icon-based functions, instant boot-up, automatic macrobend finders as well as improved auto and real-time modes.
- The Max-710B is a genuine last-mile OTDR from the world’s leading manufacturer. It delivers EXFO’s tried and true OTDR quality and accuracy along with the best optical performance for first-time-right results, every time. It is optimized for the point-to-point testing and troubleshooting of FTTx architectures, and is ideal for testing short fibers (e.g., inside a CO environment or at FTTA/DAS network installations).
- In addition to its amazing 12-hour battery life that will never let you down, it offers plug-and-play hardware options, like the VFL, power meter and USB tools.
- Ultimately, the Max-710B is small enough to fit in your hand and big enough to fit all your needs!
- Handy, lightweight, powerful, tablet-inspired design
- 7-inch, outdoor-enhanced touchscreen – the biggest in the handheld industry
- 12-hour autonomy
- Dead zones: EDZ 1 m, ADZ 4 m
- Dynamic range of 30/28 dB
- Rugged design built for outside plant
- FTTx last-mile installation and troubleshooting
- Short access network testing
- FTTA-fi ber DAS installations
- CATV/HFC network testing
|Two USB 2.0 ports
RJ-45 LAN 10/100 Mbit/s
|2 GB internal memory (20 000 OTDR traces, typical)
|Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
12 hours of operation as per Telcordia (Bellcore) TR-NWT-001138
|Power supply AC/DC adapter, input 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 9-16 V DCIN 15 Watts minimum
|Event dead zone
|Attenuation dead zone
|0.1 to 160 km
|5 ns to 20 us
|0.04 to 5m
|Up to 256 000
Packing: Carton box, wooden pallet
By international express such as: TNT, DHL, UPS, etc
By International air such as CA, AA, EA, etc