Mr Henry ThaiKocent Optec Limited is our long-term partner. In 8 years of co-operation times we together win many projects. Their fast connector and FTTH drop cable quality are best. Their products are cover my country now.
Mr PabloI was surprised when i made first order with Kocent Optec Limited in 2014. One container 40GP of GYXTW cable and one container 20GP for fast connector, patch cord and adapter. They finished this order in 2 weeks only. Now we also purchase many type of FDB box and Splice Closure Box from them. Hope we will be stronger and stronger in telecom field.
ACS / ACS-2 Armored Outdoor Optical Fiber Cable Slitter Fiber Optic Tools
|Part No.||ACS Part No.: 37880||Size||5 In (127 Mm)|
fiber optic accessories,
fiber optic tools and equipment
Miller ACS/ACS-2 Armored Outdoor Optical Fiber Cable Slitter
The ACS Tools are designed to work on jacketed or jacketed and armored multi-fiber cable.
Their main purpose is to gain midspan access to fiber optic conductors by slitting the outer jacket or jacket and armor on the above cables.
The tools are designed with a precision adjustable blade to avoid damage to the fibers.
The cable outer diameter range is noted below for each model.
The blade can be set up to .215 "(5.5mm) deep for each model.
|Model||Cable Diameter Range||Guide Wheel Color|
- Professional grade tool ideal for slitting the corrugated copper, steel or aluminum armor layer on Fiber Feeder, Central Tube, Stranded Loose Tube fiber optic cables and other armored cables
- Versatile design allows jacket or shield slitting on non-fiber optic cables as well
- Tool slits outer polyethylene jacket and armor in one operation
– Performs longitudinal slitting and circumferential (ringing) for end stripping
– Blade rotates 90 degrees by activating blade lever, allowing easy mid-span preparation (ringing and slitting)
- ACS 2 is adjustable from 0.157 in. (4 mm) to .393 in. (10 mm) for smaller cable O.D. options
- Adjustable blade depth to 5.5 mm maximum to accommodate different cable jackets
- Cable guide wheel provides cable stability and allows for easier tool movement along the cable
- Rugged anodized aluminum and steel construction
- Cable guide wheel for smaller cable sizes can be ordered separately
- Made in the U.S.A.
- U.S. Patent Nos.: D505, 056S
- Replacement blade: Part No.: 37884 (CB 251-K)
- Height: 5 in (127 mm)
- Weight: 10 oz (284 g)
- Part #: 37897
If you want to display your own brand LOGO on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea