Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Mode:||Multimode, MM||Return Loss:||55dB|
|Pull Strength:||98N||Ferrule:||Ceramic, Metal|
fibre optics connectors,
optical fibre cable connectors
Anti Pull Multimode Fiber Optic Connectors SMA 906 Connector With Metal Ferrule
Fiber Optic Connectors Descriptions:
Fiber Optic Connectors is the device connected with two optical fiber cables. It is face to face precision connecting in order to make the transmission fiber coupled to the receiving fiber. To make sure the transmission system and performance stable, the insertion loss and optical performance of fiber optic connector should be excellent.
The SMA 905 and 906 multimode fiber optic connectors are available with stainless alloy or stainless steel ferrules. The stainless alloy ferrule may be drilled from 240μm up to 1550μm to accept various fiber sizes. When installing 906 SMA’s into 905 SMA mating sleeves, a provided 1/2 sleeve must be installed on the 906 ferrule.
Fiber Optic Connectors Applications:
- Telecommunication Network, wide area networks.
- Local Area Network(LAN).
- Testing Equipment.
- Optical Switch interface connections
- Gigabit Ethernet
- CATV and WAN
- Testing Instrument, active device connection
- Premise Installations
- Telecommunication Networks
- Fiber to the home (FTTH)
Fiber Optic Connectors Features:
- High quality ceramic components and Material.
- End-face geometry requirement complies to Telcordia GR-326-CORE.
- 100% tested on optical performance (Insertion Loss & Return Loss).
- Simplex, duplex and higher core densities.
- 900 micron, 2mm, 3mm cable applications.
- Low insertion loss
- High return loss
- Excellent repeatability
- Compact and anti-pull design
- High precision exact alignment
- UPC, PC or APC polished connectors
Fiber Optic Connectors Product Pictures:
Details about Fiber Optic Connectors:
|Connector Body||UL 94V-0 rated Thermoplastic to meet standard; amiability ratings|
|Crimp Insert/Crimp Tube||Nickel-Plated Brass/Thermoplastic Elastomer Polymer|
|Dust Cap||Nylon or PVC|
|Strain Relief Boot||Flame retardant (UL-Rated 94-V0) polymer|
|Connector Style||SC, FC, ST, LC, MTRJ, etc|
Fiber Optic Connectors Specifications:
|0.3dB Max. (0.2dB typ.)||0.3dB Max. (0.2dB typ.)|
|Return Loss||≥45 dB||≥50 dB||≥60 dB||N.A|
|Insert Loss/MTRJ Connector||0.5dB Max. (0.45dB typ.)||0.5dB Max. (0.45dB typ.)|
1, Connector type: SC, LC, FC, ST, MTRJ, SMA, DIN, D4, etc
2, Polish: UPC, PC, APC
3, Mode: Single mode, Multimode
4, Fiber Count: Simplex or Duplex
5, Connector boot diameter: 0.9mm, 2.0mm or 3.0mm
If you want to display your own brand LOGO on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea
Contact Person: Mr.He