Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Connector Type:||ST/UPC||Cable Available:||Ftth Drop Cable, 0.9~3.0mm Cable|
|Fiber:||Single Mode||Insertion Loss:||0.2dB|
|Return Loss:||50dB||Operating Temp.:||-40~+75|
ftth fast connector,
field installable fiber optic connector
ST Singlemode Fiber Optic AFL Fast Connector Straight Through Field Assembly
Fast connectors quick detail:
- Name: ST/UPC fiber optic Fast Connector
- Type: straight-through
- Ferrule end-face: UPC
- Ferrule size: 2.5mm
- Structure: Pre-polished, Un-polished
- Connector: ST
- Fiber: G652D G657A
Fast connectors Introductions:
- Fiber optic fast connectors, also is fiber optic quick connectors, fiber optic quick assembly connector, fiber optic field assembly connector, fiber optic fast assembly connectors.
- Fiber Optic Fast Connector designed for FTTH is a new generation of fiber connector used in assembly. It can provide Open flow and precast type of products, whose optical and mechanical specification meets the standard optical fiber connector.It is designed for high quality and high efficiency for installation.
- The structure of crimping position is a unique design, and need not gluing, polishing neither any consumables.
- Adopted fiber preinstalled structure, and convenient for field installation.
- Fast connector terminates the end of an optical fiber, and enables quicker connection and disconnection than splicing.
- The connectors mechanically couple and align the cores of fibers so light can pass.
- Better connectors lose very little light due to reflection or misalignment of the fibers.
- Kocent optec limited can supply the FC type, LC type, SC type and ST type fast connectors for FTTH drop cable, 0.9mm 2.0mm 3.0mm indoor cable. All our Fiber Optic Fast Connectors meet RoHS Compliant, and 100% test Insert loss before shipment.
Fast connectors descriptions:
Quick assembly connector is used for field-installable optical fiber connector, screw design widely used in FTTH access optical network, include Single mode and Multimode and suitable for 2*3.0mm drop cable and also can be suitable with 0.9mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm indoor fiber optic cable.
Fast connectors features:
- No special assembling tool
- Quick and easy for assembling
- Reusable and repeat operation times are up to 300
- Integrated protection of the casing to prevent the connector form impact
- Can be installed in two minutes
- Power-save, as it does not need hot melting
- Without any gluing and polishing process
Fast connectors applications:
- Distribution frames
- Maintenance or emergency restoration of fiber networks
- Connection at the desk for LAN environments
- Terminal box
Fast Connectors products picture:
Fast connectors Specifications:
|Applicable for||Drop cable. Indoor cable(0.9/2.0/3.0mm)|
|Optical fiber diameter||125μm|
|Tight buffer diameter||250μm|
|Fiber mode||Single mode|
|Operation time||About 100s(no fiber cut)|
|Insert loss||≤ 0.3dB|
|Fastening strength of naked fiber||>5N|
|Fastening strength of naked fiber holder||>10N|
|On-line tensile strength (20N)||IL ≤ 0.5dB RL ≤ 5dB|
|Mechanical durability (500 times)||IL ≤ 0.5dB RL ≤ 5dB|
|Drop-off test (drop-off height 4m, once per direction, totally 3 times)||IL ≤ 0.5dB RL ≤ 5dB|
If you want to display your own brand LOGO on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea
Contact Person: Mr.He