Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Core Number:||Simplex||Connector:||SC, FC, ST, LC, Etc|
|Length:||0.5km, 1km, 2km, 3km||Fiber:||Single Mode, Mutimode|
OTDR Launch Cable Box / Fiber Optic Launch Box 100m 200m 300m 500m 1km 2km 3km SM MM
- OTDR is a precision photoelectric integrated instrument made of Rayleigh scattering and Fresnel reflection backscattering when light is transmitted in an optical fiber. It is widely used in the maintenance and construction of optical cable lines.
- Among them, measurements such as fiber length, attenuation of optical fiber transmission, joint attenuation, and fault location can be performed.
- Designed to aid in the testing of fiber optic cable when using an OTDR.
- The OTDR Launch Fiber box is used with Optical Time Domain Reflectometers (OTDR's to help minimize the effects of the OTDR's launch pulse on measurement uncertainty.
- Available in many different configurations and fiber lengths
• The OTDR test extension line, OTDR, OTDR products
• Mainly used to compensate for the OTDR test blind area, central fiber
• Without any fusion joint, small volume, light weight Easy to carry.
• Single-mode, multimode ( 62.5125 )
• Length 500M, 1KM, 2KM... 5KM ( custom )
• Loss less than or equal to 0.5dBmkm
• With excellent sealing performance, waterproof and dustproof explosion-proof
• Imported yellow shell
• Single-mode or multimode optical fiber
• Length 1-3 km selected at random
• Fiber optic connectors available: FC, LC, SC, ST/PC or APC
- Pulse Suppressor,Launch Box,Delay Line,Installation/Testing,Training,Calibration.
- Compound Latch for positive seal and easy opening with locking feature.
- Non metal construction will not dent, corrode, or conduce electricity.
- Water and dust prove allowing the unit to be taken into almost any environment.
- Case can house up to 2,000 meters of fiber.
- Auto Purge Valve for changes in altitude and temperature .
- Connector type: SC, LC, ST, FC, E2000. MPO etc
- Length: from 100m to 4KM
- Water resistant, crushproof and dust proof
- Material: SR Polypropylene
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Operating temperature -40°C to +80°C
- Type of fiber: SM/MM
- Lead length: 1m-5m, outside diameter 2.0mm or 3.0mm
- Back Reflection(RL) < -55 DB
- GR-326 Standard
(1) Apex offset: 0 - 50 um
(2) Radius of curvature 7 – 25 nm
(3) Fiber roughness: 0 – 25 nm
(4) Ferrule roughness: 0-50 nm
|A = Input
|B = Output
|C = Fiber||D = Length(km)|
|FC-FC/UPC||FC-FC/UPC||S–Single mode fiber||0.5=0.5km|
|ST-ST/UPC||ST-ST/UPC||M6–Multi mode fiber (62.5/125)||1.0=1km|
|SC-SC/UPC||SC-SC/UPC||M5–Multi mode fiber (50/125)||2.0=2km|
|FCA – FC/APC||FCA – FC/APC||OM3 – Corning 50/125 (350)|
|SCA – SC/APC||SCA – SC/APC||G657A – TKH G.657A 9/125|
Single mode fiber, input FC/UPC; output LC/APC, 1000 meters long LB – FC – LCA – S – 1.0
Note: Other special adaptors or connectors are available upon request.