Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Package Type:||ABS Box Modular||Length:||1.0m|
|Splitter Type:||1*16 1x16||Connector:||SC/APC|
|Cable:||0.9mm/ 2.0mm/ 3.0mm||P/N:||KCO-ABS-1x16-2.0-SCA|
PLC Optical Splitter,
ABS Box PLC Splitter
1*16 Optical PLC Splitter 1x16 ABS Box Fiber Splitter 0.9mm 2.0mm 3.0mm
- Planar Lightwave Circuit (PLC) Optical Splitters
- With a more recent technology, the PLC splitter (See Figure 3) provides a better solution for applications with larger split configurations.
- In the manufacturing process of PLC optical splitters, the waveguides are fabricated by using lithography onto a silica glass substrate, which allows for routing specific percentages of light.
- As a result, the PLC splitter offers very accurate splits with minimal loss in an efficient package.
- With the rapid growth of FTTx worldwide, the requirement for larger split configurations (1x32, 2x64, etc.) in these networks has also grown in order to serve mass subscribers.
- Due to its performance benefit of larger split configurations, the PLC splitter is more commonly used in the network where the split configuration is larger than 1x4.
- Optical Signal Distribution
- Passive Optical Network(PON)
- Measuring System and Laser System
- DWDM and CWDM System
- Data Communications
- CATV System
- FTTX Deployment
- FTTH Network
- Kocent Optec Limited supply full series of fiber optic PLC Splitter such as: Mini Tube Type, ABS Box Modular Type, LGX box type, Rackmount type, Wall mount type, ....
- We provide a whole series of 1 x N and 2 x N splitters that are tailored for specific applications.
- With more than 10 years of experience in passive fiber optic production, and closed of QC process, we promise that 100% of goods are tested and pass tested before shipment.
|Fiber length||1m or custom length|
|Connector Type||Custom specified|
|Optical Fiber Type||Corning SMF-28e fiber, G657A1 or as customized|
|Directivity (dB) Min *||55|
|Return Loss (dB) Min *||55 (50)|
|Power Handling (mW)||300|
|Operating Wavelength (nm)||1260 ~ 1650|
|Operating Temperature(°C)||-40~ +85|
|Storage Temperature(°C)||-40 ~ +85|
|Insertion Loss(dB) Typical||3.6||7.1||10.2||13.5||16.5||20.5|
|Insertion Loss (dB) Max||4.0||7.3||10.5||13.7||16.9||21.0|
|Loss Uniformity (dB)||0.6||0.6||0.8||1.2||1.5||2|
|Wavelength Dependent Loss(dB)||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Temp. Dependent Loss (-40~85 ) (dB)||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Insertion Loss(dB) Typical||3.8||7.4||10.8||14.2||17||21|
|Insertion Loss (dB) Max||4.2||7.8||11.2||14.6||17.5||21.5|
|Loss Uniformity (dB)||1||1.4||1.5||2||2.5||2.5|
|Wavelength Dependent Loss(dB)||0.8||0.8||0.8||0.8||0.8||1|
|Temp. Dependent Loss(-40~+85°C)||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.8||0.8||1|