Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Length:||1.0m, 1.5m, 2.0m||Splitter Type:||2*8 2x8|
|Split Way:||2 Way Input & 8 Way Output||Connector:||SC/APC, LC/APC|
PLC Optical Splitter,
ABS Box PLC Splitter
Mini Tube 2*8 Fibe Optics PLC Fiber Optic Splitter SC/APC LC/APC Fibre Optics Splitters
- PLC refers to planar lightwave circuit. As a micro-optical device, PLC splitter uses an optical chip to split the input signal into various outputs. At the edge of the chip, there is a light circuit in ribbon form mounted on a carrier and fibers.
- PLC splitter typically adopts silica glass as the material of lightwave circuit and accepts different types of polished finishes.
- The substrate, waveguide and lid are three basic layers of the PLC splitter.
- For different applications, PLC splitters can be further categorized into different types including bare PLC splitters, blockless PLC splitters, ABS PLC splitters, LGX box PLC splitters, mini plug-in type PLC splitters, tray type PLC splitters and 1U rack mount PLC splitters.
- Fiber Optic PLC splitters are characterized as uniform broadband power splitters featuring exceptional uniformity of insertion loss throughout all channels resulting in fact in practical wavelength independency over all transmission range from 1260 to 1650 nm. Total value of insertion loss itself typically exceeds theoretical values just by minimum - ranging from 0.5 dB (for 1x2 splitter) to 2.5 dB (for 1x128 splitter).
- 1 x N PLC Splitter features guaranteed performance specifications and high reliability that surpass Telcordia requirements and is tailored for different applications and markets.
- 2x N Planar Light wave Circuit (PLC) Splitters are based on the Plasma Chemical Vapor Deposition (P-CVD) technology and its patented fabrication process for providing stable optical character.
Advantages of PLC Splitter:
- Suitable for multiple operating wavelengths (1260nm – 1650nm); unstinted.
- Equal splitter ratios for all branches.
- Compact configuration; smaller size; small occupation space.
- Good stability across all ratios.
- High quality; low failure rate.
PLC Splitter Construction:
|Fiber length||1m or custom length|
|Connector Type||Custom specified|
|Optical Fiber Type||Corning SMF-28e fiber, G657A1 or as customized|
|Directivity (dB) Min *||55|
|Return Loss (dB) Min *||55 (50)|
|Power Handling (mW)||300|
|Operating Wavelength (nm)||1260 ~ 1650|
|Operating Temperature(°C)||-40~ +85|
|Storage Temperature(°C)||-40 ~ +85|
|Insertion Loss(dB) Typical||3.6||7.1||10.2||13.5||16.5||20.5|
|Insertion Loss (dB) Max||4.0||7.3||10.5||13.7||16.9||21.0|
|Loss Uniformity (dB)||0.6||0.6||0.8||1.2||1.5||2|
|Wavelength Dependent Loss(dB)||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Temp. Dependent Loss (-40~85 ) (dB)||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Insertion Loss(dB) Typical||3.8||7.4||10.8||14.2||17||21|
|Insertion Loss (dB) Max||4.2||7.8||11.2||14.6||17.5||21.5|
|Loss Uniformity (dB)||1||1.4||1.5||2||2.5||2.5|
|Wavelength Dependent Loss(dB)||0.8||0.8||0.8||0.8||0.8||1|
|Temp. Dependent Loss(-40~+85°C)||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.8||0.8||1|