Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Connector:||MPO||Fiber:||MM, OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, OM5|
|Cover:||PVC, LSZH||Insertion Loss:||0.2dB|
|Return Loss:||55dB||Diameter:||2.0mm, 3.0mm|
|Length:||1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, ...||Core:||9/125|
|Fiber Count:||8fibers, 12 Fibers, 24 Fibers||Color:||Pink, Violet, Customized|
16 Cores Fiber Optical OM3-150 MPO Patch Cable For 5G Bank Data Center
What is a MPO connector?
- MPO (Multi-fiber Push On) is a type of optical connector that has been the primary multiple fiber connector for high-speed telecom and data communications networks. It has been standardized within the IEC 61754-7 and TIA 604-5.
- This connector and cabling system first supported telecommunications systems especially in the Central and Branch offices. Later it became the primary connectivity used in HPC or high-performance computing labs and enterprise datacenters.
- MPO connectors increase your data capacity with a highly efficient use of space. But users have faced challenges such as extra complexities and time required for testing and troubleshooting multi-fiber networks.
- While MPO connectors have many benefits and advantages over typical single fiber connectors, there are also differences that introduce new challenges for technicians. This resource page provides an overview of the essential information technicians must understand when testing MPO connectors.
- The MPO connector family has evolved to support a wider range of applications and system packaging requirements.
- Originally a single row 12-fiber connector, there are now 8 and 16 single row fiber types that can be stacked together to form 24, 36 and 72 fiber connectors using multiple precision ferrules. However, the wider row and stacked ferrules have had insertion loss and reflection issues due to the difficulty of holding alignment tolerances on the outer fibers versus the center fibers.
- MTP/MPO fiber patch cables allow high-density connections between network equipment in telecommunication rooms.
- MPO/MTP ribbon and trunk mulitcore cable assemblies facilitate rapid deployment of high density backbone cabling in data centers and other high fiber environment, reducing network in stallation or reconfiguration time and cost.
- MTP/MPO are used to interconnect cassettes, panels, or fan outs, it offered in fiber typs in standard 8core, 12core, 16core, 24core, 48 cores and also 72core, 96 cores versions using a compact and rugged microcables structre.
- The MTP/MPO connector is approximately the same size of a SC connector but since it can accommodate 8 fibers,12 fibers, 16fibers and 24 fibers.
- The compact cable optimize cableway use and improve airflow.
- These MPO/MTP cable are build with the highest quality components.
- Low loss elite versions are offered, featuring low insertion loww for demanding high speed networks where power budgets are critical.
- They use a simple push-pull latching mechanism for easy and intuitive insertion and removal.
- It provides up to 8, 12, 16, 24 times the density, thereby offering savings in circuit card and rack space.
- High density cable
- Optimized performance
- Interface polished type has PC, UPC and APC
- Available in OS1/2, OM1, OM2, OM3 and OM4, OM5
- With 8-fibers, 12-fiber, 16-fiber and 24-fiber MPO/MTO connector standard
- Support use in attaching directly to 40/100G transceivers
- 100% factory tested, with test results included for each assembly
- Ulitize MPO/MTP connectors
- Factory terminated
- Compliant to directive 200/95/EC(RoHS)
- Data Center,
- Test Equipment,
- Premise installations,
- Active device termination,
- Passive fiber optic system,
- Data Processing networks,
- Telecommunication networks,
- Local Area Networks(LANs),
- Wide Area Networks(WANs),
- FTTx (FTTH, FTTO, FTTB, FTTA, ...).
|Single Mode||Single Mode||Multi Mode|
|(APC Polish)||(UPC Polish)||(PC Polish)|
|Fiber Count||8,12,24 etc.||8,12,24 etc.||8,12,24 etc.|
|Fiber Type||G652D,G657A1 etc.||G652D,G657A1 etc.||OM1,OM2,OM3 etc.|
|Maximum Insertion Loss||Elite||Standard||Elite||Standard||Elite||Standard|
|Low Loss||Low Loss||Low Loss|
|≤0.35 dB||≤0.75dB||≤0.35 dB||≤0.75dB||≤0.35 dB||≤0.60dB|
|Return Loss||≥60 dB||≥60 dB||NA|
|Durability||≥500 times||≥500 times||≥500 times|
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ ~ +80℃||-40℃ ~ +80℃||-40℃ ~ +80℃|