Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Steelless Tube Type||Length:||1.0m|
|Type:||1*2 1x2||Port No.:||3 Port, Three Port|
|Wavelength:||1064nm, 1310nm, 1490nm, 1550nm|
PLC Optical Splitter,
ABS Box PLC Splitter
Three Port Fiber Optic Circulator
Wavelength 1064nm 1310nm 1550nm
With FC APC Connector
Kocent Optec Limited provide OEM service for all type of fiber optic circulator and PM fiber otic circulator.
With closed supply chain, we can supply circulator and its around products such as: splitter, patch cord, pigtail, adapter, termination box, splice box, attenuator, fast conenctor, ...
Welcome to contact with our sales team to get best support from them.
- An optical circulator is analogous to an electronic circulator and both perform similar functions.
- An optical circulator is a three-port device that allows light to travel in only one direction.
- A signal entering to Port 1 will exit Port 2 with minimal loss, while a signal entering Port 2 will exit Port 3 with minimal loss.
- Light entering port 2 experiences a large amount of loss at port 1, and light entering port 3 experiences a large amount of loss at ports 2 and 1.
- Optical circulators are non-reciprocal devices.
- This means that any changes in the properties of the light caused by passing through the device are not reversed by traveling in the opposite direction.
- Optic Circulators are non-reciprocating, one directional, three-port devices that are used in a wide range of optical setups and for numerous applications.
- Our SM fiber optical circulators have a center wavelength of 1064, 1310 (O-Band), or 1550 nm (C-Band).
- Additionally these SM optical circulators are available unterminated, with FC/PC connectors, or with FC/APC connectors or also other type of connector as customer request.
- We also supply PM (Polarization Maintaining) fiber optic circulator.
- Low Insertion Loss
- High Return Loss
- High Isolation
- High Extinction Ratio
- High Reliability& Stability
- Add-Drop Multiplexing
- Fiber Sensors
- Bidirectional Pumping
- Bidirectional Signal Transmission Systems
- Coupling In-Line Chromatic Dispersion Compensation Devices
|Grade||GRADE P||GRADE A|
|Construction||Port1 to Port 2, Port2 to Port3|
|Operation Wavelength(nm)||1310/1550/ 1585|
|Standard Input Loss(23°C)||0.4||0.5|
|Max. Insertion Loss(23°C)||0.5||0.6|
|Max. Operating Power(mw)||500/300|
If you want to show your own brand logo on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea
Contact Person: MaryLinh