Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model:||KCO-TL0300||Dynamic Range:||Up To 37 DB|
|Short Distance Resolution:||8cm||Life Duration:||12 Hours|
|Testing Length:||Max 120km||Power:||12V|
fiber optic accessories,
fiber optic fittings
OTDR Tester KCO-TL0300 Passive Optical Network Testing Optical Time Domain Reflectometry
- OTDR——Optical Time Domain Reflector is a high precision optical testing meter that use the theory of Rayleigh scattering and Fresnel reflection.
- It is widely used in the maintenance, construction and monitoring of an optical line.
- All the important parameters like fiber length, optical loss, connection loss, broken or twisted point and etc. of a fiber can be shown on the OTDR.
- When the a light transmits along a fiber, it would be scattered to various directions caused by the difference of come properties of the transmission medium, this phenomenon called Rayleigh scattering.
- During the scattering process, some of the light will be scattered along the absolutely converse direction, this phenomenon is called Rayleigh backscattering.
- It provides some details about the fiber length.
- The parameters about fiber length can be got by calculation with the parameter of time(This is the derivation of TD in OTDR——Time Domain optical Time Domain Reflectormeter).
Event Dead zone as lower as 1.5meter
Combined multi dynamic range and wavelengths
Muti measurement mode, support Touching LCD and pressing keys
Warning function could prevent OTDR module from being damaged by optical signal in fiber.
Realtime measuring function, convenient to monitor the splicing process
Integrated 10mw Visual Fault Locator
Support English/ Chinese input, adopts friendly input interface, totally simulate the computer
keyboard input ,
Integrated with 2GB internal memory, more than 20,000 groups curve storage
PC remote access and control function is available , which support the printing work of the
5.6-Inch outdoor-enhanced touchscreen, 7.4V/4.4Ah Lithium battery
|Pulse Width SM||5ns 20ns 50ns 100ns 500ns 1μs 2μs 5μs 10μs ,|
|Distance Range SM||Dead zone test, 1.3km, 2.5km, 5.0km, 10km, 20km, 40km, 80km, 120km|
|Sampling Resolution||Minimum 0.05m|
|Distance Accuracy||±(1m+measuring distance×3×10 +sampling resolution)|
|Data Storage||20000 groups of curve|
|Interface||3 USB ports(Type A×2,Type B×1)|
|Display||5.6 inch TFT-LCD, Touching screen|
|Battery||7.4V/4.4Ah lithium battery , support 8 hours continuous working|
|Working conditions||Working Temp:-10°C~+50°C;Storage Temp:-20°C~+70°C;Humidity : ≤95%(non-dew)|
|Dimensions/Weight||253×168×73.5mm / 1.5kg(include battery)|
|Packing list||Straps; Adaptor; Lithium battery; FC connector; USD Cable; User Guide; CD; soft-bag; cleaning cotton|
|4||CD (Software+ manual)||1pc|
|7||SC FC ST connectors||1 set|
Packing: Carton box, wooden pallet
- By international express such as: TNT, DHL, UPS, etc
- By International air such as CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea
Contact Person: Mr.He