Mr Henry ThaiKocent Optec Limited is our long-term partner. In 8 years of co-operation times we together win many projects. Their fast connector and FTTH drop cable quality are best. Their products are cover my country now.
Mr PabloI was surprised when i made first order with Kocent Optec Limited in 2014. One container 40GP of GYXTW cable and one container 20GP for fast connector, patch cord and adapter. They finished this order in 2 weeks only. Now we also purchase many type of FDB box and Splice Closure Box from them. Hope we will be stronger and stronger in telecom field.
Lime Green Single Mode Fiber Optic Patch Cables 50/125 OM5 SC Duplex Simplex
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|Model Number||DC Duplex|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details||PE bag, carton box, wooden pallet|
|Delivery Time||2~7 days after get payment|
|Payment Terms||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Connector 1||SC||Connector 2||SC, LC, FC, ST|
|Fiber Count||Simplex, Duplex, Multi-fibers||Insertion Loss||0.35dB|
|Return Loss||60dB||Fiber Type||Multimode OM5|
|Color||Lime Green||Cover||PVC, LSZH|
fiber optic pigtail cables,
patch cord pigtail
50/125 OM5 SC Duplex Simplex Fiber Optical Patch Cable MM Lime Green 5m 7m 10m PVC LSZH
What is OM5 Patch Cable:
OM5 fiber jumper is a laser-optimized multi-mode fiber jumper that specifies broadband characteristics for WDM.
OM5 fiber jumper, also known as broadband multi-mode fiber jumper, is suitable for high-bandwidth applications.
It uses the WDM technology of single-mode fiber to extend the range of available wavelengths for network transmission.
It can support four wavelengths on a core of multi-mode fiber, reducing the number of fiber core required to 1/4 of the previous one.
- OM5 fiber optic jumper to very large data center gives a stronger vitality, it breaks through the traditional multimode fiber parallel transmission technology and adopted by the bottleneck of transmission rate is low and can not only with less multimode fiber some support more high-speed network transmission, and because it USES a low cost, short wavelength light module cost and power consumption is far lower than that of single mode fiber with long wave laser light source. Therefore, in the future 100G/400G/1T super-large data center will have a broad application prospect.
- Taking the future generation of 400G Ethernet optical fiber wiring as an example, 16 core fibers are needed for transmitting signals and 16 core fibers for receiving signals. A total of 32 core fiber multi-mode fibers are needed, which means the data center needs to deploy the wiring system with 32 core MPO/MTP interfaces. Therefore, the high wiring cost will put off the data center designers.
- If the OM5 fiber jumper wire and the light of short wavelength division multiplexing module, only need a total of eight core multimode fiber, including four core optical fiber is used to send signals, the other 4 core optical fiber is used for receiving signals, and each optical fiber transmission four wavelength, the transmission rate of each wavelength 25 GBPS, therefore, fiber jumper OM5 100 GBPS per core optical fiber can transmit data. By adopting the technology of short wavelength division multiplexing and parallel transmission, the wiring cost of the data center will be greatly reduced, and it is believed that the OM5 fiber jumper will be widely used in the near future.
- The OM5 fiber specification has been issued by the communications industry association as tia-492aaae, and is in the final voting stage at IEC as IEC 60793-2-10 version 6.
- The OM5 and tia-492aaae specifications will be recognized in the upcoming ISO/IEC 11801 version 3 and American national standards association wiring standards ANSI/ tia-568.3-d.
- OM5 fiber is at least as good as OM4 in supporting all traditional applications, and it is fully compatible and interoperable with OM3 and OM4 fiber.
- The OM5 is designed to support at least four low-cost wavelengths in the 850-950 nanometer range, enabling optimized support for emerging short-wavelength division multiplexing (SDWM) applications that reduce the number of parallel fibers by at least four times, can use just two fibers (instead of eight) to continuously transmit 40Gb/s and 100Gb/s, reduce the number of fibers, and achieve higher speeds.
- The OM5 has been sold worldwide, and pre-end-to-end fiber optic jumper provided by Sun Telecom pujin has been installed in a variety of network environments, including campuses, buildings and data centers.
Compared with traditional OM3 and OM4 fiber, OM5 has significant advantages in supporting SWDM applications. In the future, SWDM technology may also be used to achieve Ethernet speeds of 200, 400 and 800Gb/s in multimode fiber.
|Connector||SC to SC (or other)|
|Fiber Type||50/125um, MM, OM5|
|Polish||UPC to UPC|
|Fiber Type||Duplex (simplex, multi-cores)|
|Polarity||A(Tx) to B(Rx)|
|Jacket Outer Diameter||2.0mm/ 3.0mm|
|Jacket Color||Lime Green|
|Minimum Bend Radius (mm)||10D (installed) - 20D (loaded)|
If you want to display your own brand LOGO on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea