Mr Henry ThaiKocent Optec Limited is our long-term partner. In 8 years of co-operation times we together win many projects. Their fast connector and FTTH drop cable quality are best. Their products are cover my country now.
Mr PabloI was surprised when i made first order with Kocent Optec Limited in 2014. One container 40GP of GYXTW cable and one container 20GP for fast connector, patch cord and adapter. They finished this order in 2 weeks only. Now we also purchase many type of FDB box and Splice Closure Box from them. Hope we will be stronger and stronger in telecom field.
Duplex / Simplex Fiber Optic Patch Cord , Optical Fiber Patch Cable With FC / PC Connector
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Connector||FC/PC||Mode||Muti Mode OM4|
|Cover||PVC, LSZH||Insertion Loss||0.2dB|
|Return Loss||55dB||Diameter||2.0mm, 3.0mm|
|Length||1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, ...||Core||50/125|
fibre optic patch cable,
patch cord pigtail
SC/PC-SC/PC OM4 Duplex Simplex Fiber Optic Patch Cord Jumper 50/125 Violet 10G PVC LSZH
- Kocent Optec Limited provides OEM service for all kinds of fiber optic patch cables, including common type of FC, LC, SC, ST, and MT-RJ, E2000, MPO, MTP, ESCON, FDDI, DPLC, LC Uniboot, SC Uniboot. Specially in OM4 Fiber Optic Patch Cord.
About SC connector:
- SC is one of the most commonly used fiber connectors. Further Classifying SC by polishing type, we have SC APC connector and SC UPC connector.
- This article will introduce SC APC vs SC UPC and illustrate their difference for your selection guide.
- SC is the abbreviation of Subscriber Connector, sometimes also refers to Square Connector or Standard Connector.
- SC is a type of fiber optic connector with snap (push-pull coupling) coupling type and a 2.5 mm diameter ferrule, which is popularly used in single mode duplex system for its high performance and accurate alignment.
About OM4 fiber:
- OM4 is laser-optimized 50um fiber having 4.7GHz*km EMB bandwidth designed for 10 Gb/s, 40 Gb/s, and 100 Gb/s transmission.
- OM4 fiber has been on the market since 2005, sold as premium OM3 or OM3 fiber. The OM4 cable designation standardizes the nomenclature across all manufacturers so that the customer has a clearer idea of the product that they are buying.
- OM4 fiber is completely backwards compatible with OM3 fiber and shares the same distinctive aqua jacket.
- OM4 was developed specifically for VSCEL laser transmission and allows 10 Gig/second link distances of up to 550 Meters (compared to 300M with OM3) and offers an Effective Modal Bandwidth (EMB) of 4700 MHz-km.
Differents between OM3 and OM4:
- OM3 and OM4 cables are both types of graded-index multimode fiber optic cable, specified under IEEE and TIA/EIA standards.
- OM3 and OM4 are laser-optimized multimode fiber (LOMMF) cables, specially designed to work with the high speed networks we have today.
- While they have very similar constructions, OM4 is able to perform over longer distances due to its 4700 megahertz bandwidth versus the 2500 megahertz bandwidth of OM3 cabling. OM4 is one of the fastest fiber optic cables available, and is such new technology that the standard was ratified by the TIA/EIA in August 2009; the IEEE 802.3ba 40G/100G Ethernet standard covering OM3 and OM4 was ratified as recently as June 2010.
- Not only do they exhibit great performance, but OM3 and OM4 multimode fiber optic cables are cost-effective fiber optic cabling options as well.
- By using these top of the line fiber optic cables, the secured data center is not only performing to its fullest capabilities now, but should meet the military’s high performance standards for years to come.
- High return loss, low insertion loss
- Good exchangeability & durability
- High reliability and stability
- Complying with Telcordia, GR-326-Core, IEC and RoHS Standard
- Multimode(MM) based on 50/62.5-125um fibre
- Ceramic Ferrule
- Fast Ethernet,
- Data Communication LAN and WAN
- High speed Enterprise servers
- Multiplexers, switches and routers
- Optical Access and ATM Networks Equipment
- Optical Transport and Telecommunications,
- FTTX Switching Equipment
|Parameters||Standard Fiber Cable Assemblies|
|Cable Assemblies||Pigtail/Simplex/Duplex/Fan-out Patchcord|
|Operating Temperature (° C)||-10~ + 70|
|Storage Temperature (° C)||-40 ~ +85|
|*All values specified are with connectors.|
If you want to display your own brand LOGO on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea