Mr Henry ThaiKocent Optec Limited is our long-term partner. In 8 years of co-operation times we together win many projects. Their fast connector and FTTH drop cable quality are best. Their products are cover my country now.
Mr PabloI was surprised when i made first order with Kocent Optec Limited in 2014. One container 40GP of GYXTW cable and one container 20GP for fast connector, patch cord and adapter. They finished this order in 2 weeks only. Now we also purchase many type of FDB box and Splice Closure Box from them. Hope we will be stronger and stronger in telecom field.
Mini Tube PLC Fiber Optic Splitter 2*8 SC/APC LC/APC 1.0m 1.5m 2.0m Length
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|Brand Name||KCO, Kocent Optec Limited|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details||Carton box, wooden pallet|
|Delivery Time||2~5 days|
|Payment Terms||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability||20,000 set/ month|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Length||1.0m, 1.5m, 2.0m||Splitter Type||2*8 2x8|
|Split Way||2 Way Input & 8 Way Output||Connector||SC/APC, LC/APC|
PLC Optical Splitter,
ABS Box PLC Splitter
Mini Tube 2*8 Fibe Optics PLC Fiber Optic Splitter SC/APC LC/APC Fibre Optics Splitters
- PLC refers to planar lightwave circuit. As a micro-optical device, PLC splitter uses an optical chip to split the input signal into various outputs. At the edge of the chip, there is a light circuit in ribbon form mounted on a carrier and fibers.
- PLC splitter typically adopts silica glass as the material of lightwave circuit and accepts different types of polished finishes.
- The substrate, waveguide and lid are three basic layers of the PLC splitter.
- For different applications, PLC splitters can be further categorized into different types including bare PLC splitters, blockless PLC splitters, ABS PLC splitters, LGX box PLC splitters, mini plug-in type PLC splitters, tray type PLC splitters and 1U rack mount PLC splitters.
- Fiber Optic PLC splitters are characterized as uniform broadband power splitters featuring exceptional uniformity of insertion loss throughout all channels resulting in fact in practical wavelength independency over all transmission range from 1260 to 1650 nm. Total value of insertion loss itself typically exceeds theoretical values just by minimum - ranging from 0.5 dB (for 1x2 splitter) to 2.5 dB (for 1x128 splitter).
- 1 x N PLC Splitter features guaranteed performance specifications and high reliability that surpass Telcordia requirements and is tailored for different applications and markets.
- 2x N Planar Light wave Circuit (PLC) Splitters are based on the Plasma Chemical Vapor Deposition (P-CVD) technology and its patented fabrication process for providing stable optical character.
- Data Communications
- Wan, Lan and CATV System
- Measuring System and Laser System
- DWDM and CWDM Systems
Advantages of PLC Splitter:
- Suitable for multiple operating wavelengths (1260nm – 1650nm); unstinted.
- Equal splitter ratios for all branches.
- Compact configuration; smaller size; small occupation space.
- Good stability across all ratios.
- High quality; low failure rate.
PLC Splitter Construction:
|Fiber length||1m or custom length|
|Connector Type||Custom specified|
|Optical Fiber Type||Corning SMF-28e fiber, G657A1 or as customized|
|Directivity (dB) Min *||55|
|Return Loss (dB) Min *||55 (50)|
|Power Handling (mW)||300|
|Operating Wavelength (nm)||1260 ~ 1650|
|Operating Temperature(°C)||-40~ +85|
|Storage Temperature(°C)||-40 ~ +85|
|Insertion Loss(dB) Typical||3.6||7.1||10.2||13.5||16.5||20.5|
|Insertion Loss (dB) Max||4.0||7.3||10.5||13.7||16.9||21.0|
|Loss Uniformity (dB)||0.6||0.6||0.8||1.2||1.5||2|
|Wavelength Dependent Loss(dB)||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Temp. Dependent Loss (-40~85 ) (dB)||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Insertion Loss(dB) Typical||3.8||7.4||10.8||14.2||17||21|
|Insertion Loss (dB) Max||4.2||7.8||11.2||14.6||17.5||21.5|
|Loss Uniformity (dB)||1||1.4||1.5||2||2.5||2.5|
|Wavelength Dependent Loss(dB)||0.8||0.8||0.8||0.8||0.8||1|
|Temp. Dependent Loss(-40~+85°C)||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.8||0.8||1|