Mr Henry ThaiKocent Optec Limited is our long-term partner. In 8 years of co-operation times we together win many projects. Their fast connector and FTTH drop cable quality are best. Their products are cover my country now.
Mr PabloI was surprised when i made first order with Kocent Optec Limited in 2014. One container 40GP of GYXTW cable and one container 20GP for fast connector, patch cord and adapter. They finished this order in 2 weeks only. Now we also purchase many type of FDB box and Splice Closure Box from them. Hope we will be stronger and stronger in telecom field.
3 In 3 Out 6 Ports 48fo 96cores ABS PC Optical Fibre Splice Enclosure Box KCO-H09-11
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|Brand Name||KCO, Kocent Optec Limited|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details||Carton box, wooden pallet|
|Delivery Time||5~14 working days|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C|
|Type||Inline Type||Cable Ports||6 Ports, 3 In 3 Out|
|Cable Diameter||8.0~22.0mm||Min. Capacity||4 Cores|
|Max Capacity||96 Cores||Material||PPR, ABS, PC, PP|
48fo Optical Fibre Splice Enclosure,
96cores Optical Fibre Splice Enclosure,
PPR Optical Fibre Splice Box
3 In 3 Out 6 Ports 48fo 96 Cores ABS PC Optica Fibra Splice Enclosure Box KCO-H09-11
- KCO-H09-11 is a multifunctional fiber splice equipment which is designed for fiber connection, branching and terminal connection.
- This fiber optical splice closure box has 6 cable ports, can do 3 input and 3 output.
- It is suitable for wall-mounting, aerial, pole-mounting, especially used for FTTH fiber distribution.
KOCENT OPTEC LIMITED - passive fiber optic product's provider
- Fiber Optic Cable, Patch Cord, Pigtail, field fiber optic cable, tactical patch cable, outdoor patch cord, ...
- Fiber Optic PLC Splitter, FTB splitter, CWDM, FDWM, ...
- Fiber Optic Distribution Box, Terminal Box, Distribution Frame, Cross Cabinet, Fiber Access Termination Box, ...
- Fiber Optic Splice Cloure for wall mount, earial, duct, underground, pole mount, ...
- Fiber Optic Accessories: adapter, connector, attenuator, ferrule heat shrink tube, ....
- Name: fiber optic splice enclosure box
- Type: Inline, Horizontal
- Application: outdoor
- Part number: KCO-3348-1x8SC
- Size: 330*200*80mm
- Weight: about 3.5kg
- Cable entry port: 6 ports
- Max Capacity of fibers: 96 cores
- Splice tray number: max. 4 trays
- Material: ABS/ PC/PPR/PP Plastic
- Cable Diameter: 7.0-22.0mm
- Working temperature: -40℃ to 65℃
- CATV networks
- Local area networks
- Widely used in FTTH access network
- Telecommunication networks
- Data communications networks
- Aerial, Direct buried, underground, pipeline, hand-holes, duct mountig, wall mounting.
- High-strength engineering plastic shell
- High mechanical performance
- Endure harsh conditions such as vibration, impact, tensile cable distortion and strong temperature changes
- Great aging resistant ability
- Does not require special tools, easy to install and open the duplicate.
- Excellent sealing performance
- Stretch: the box body inflated after sealing 60KPa ± 5Kpa, can withstand 1000N axial tension, to maintain 1 min, no change in air pressure;
- Flattening: The box body is sealed and inflated at 60KPa ± 5Kpa, and it can bear the horizontal uniform pressure of 2000N / 10cm. The pipe can withstand 600N / 10cm without change of air pressure.
- Hit: the box after sealing inflatable 60KPa ± 5Kpa, in the box above the 1.6 drop 1 kg steel ball, the impact of three times, the box does not crack, pressure no change;
- Bending: the box after sealing inflatable 60KPa ± 5Kpa, tension load 150N, bending angle ± 45°, 10 cycles, no change in air pressure;
- Reverse: the box after sealing inflatable 60KPa ± 5KPa, torque 50N.m, torsion angle +90°, 10 cycles, no change in air pressure;
- Sealing performance: gas pressure 100kPa ± 5kPa, water bath soak 1 5min, no bubbles to escape, no change after 24hr pressure;
- Insulation resistance: water depth 1.5m, soak 24hr, the insulation resistance ≥ 2 × 104MΩ;
- Resistance to voltage intensity: water depth 1.5m, soak 24hr, 15KV DC 1min without breakdown, no arcing phenomenon;
- High temperature test: the box after sealing inflated 60kPa ± 5kPa, at + 60 ℃ for 2hr, the box without deformation, no leakage;
- Low-temperature test: box sealed inflatable 60kPa ± 5kPa. The temperature at -40 ℃ for 2hr, the box without deformation, no leakage;
- Temperature cycle test: the box after sealing inflatable 60kPa ± 5kPa. -40 ℃ each point constant temperature 2hr, three cycles, the pressure drop amplitude ≤ 5kPa.