Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Return Loss:||55dB||Connector:||SC, FC, ST, LC, E2000, Etc|
|Application:||Outdoor FTTH||Capacity:||72 Fibers|
Outdoor Fiber Optic Cross Connect Cabinet SMC Steel IP67 Water Proof
72cores 96cores 144cores 288cores
- Fiber Optic Cross Connect Cabinet is also called Optical Cable Splice Cabenit, it is a kind of interface equipment to contact trunk optical cable and wiring cable.
- It is composed of box, inside structure, optical fiber connector and some accessories.
- The function is to connect, store, dispatch and enlarge optical fiber.
- The material of the optical cable splice cabinet is Steel material.
- It has high capacity of resisting destroy, and it also has high strength, safety and stability.
- It has the device to bring, protect optical cable.
- It also has the optical fiber termination device which could easily splice, fix and maintain the optical cable fiber and optical fiber cable pigtail.
- Meanwhile, it has more space to store the surplus optical cable and fiber.
- Through the optical fiber connector, it could dispatch the fiber serial number of optical cable and change the transmission system route rapidly and expediently.
- Wiring connection between cable and optical communication equipment
- Protective connection between cable and distribution pigtail of optical fiber
- Light and convenient in body design
- Repeatedly used
- High operation stability
- Capacity: 72 cores, 96 cores, 144 cores, 288 cores, 576 cores
- Application Adapter: FC, SC, LC, ST, E2000, ...
- FTTH, FTTx, FTTB
- Data centers
- Local area network etc
- Applicable to the continuous straight-through cable
- Applicable to the installation and use of SC or SF adapter
- Applicable to the installation of PLC optical branching devices of various splitting ratios
If you want to display your own brand LOGO on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea