Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Connector 1:||ST/UPC, ST/APC, ST MM||Connector 2:||FC, LC, SC, ST, E2000, ...|
|Core:||2 Cores||Insertion Loss:||0.2dB|
|Return Loss:||55dB||Cable Cover Material:||LSZH, TPU|
4fiber 4core 4fo ST LC FC SC CPRI RRU FTTA Army Field Optical Fiber Patch Cord Amored Non-armored
- Fiber Optic Patch Cable is also known as fiber optic jumper or fiber optic patch cord.
- Fiber Optic Patch Cable is important of optical network.
- They have same or different connectors which are installed on the end of fiber optic cable.
- Fiber optic patch cables are used in two major application areas: computer work station to outlet and patch panels or optical cross connect distribution center.
- The Fiber Optic Patch Cord series comes with a comprehensive collection of lengths and connectors to fulfill your demand for the deployment.
- CPRI fiber patch cable for the new generation wireless base stations (WCDMA/TD-SCDMA/WiMax/GSM). Such products can be meet the FTTA(fiber to the top of the tower) program requirements for outdoor environment conditions and adverse weather conditions.
- Especially in the 3G, 4G, 5G and WiMax base stations and fiber-optic distributed zoom technology.
- CPRI fiber patch cable are rapidly becoming the standard connector interface.
- KOCENT OPTEC LIMITED provides OEM and ODM service for all types of fiber optic patch cord.
Special in army field outdoor field operations fiber optic patch cord such as ODVA patch cord, NSN patch cord, PDLC patch cord, DLC patch cord, ODC patch cord, RRU patch cord, TPU patch cord, CPRI patch cord, Optitap patch cord, Mini SC patch cord, and OM3, OM4 patch cord.
- We supply all kinds of field operations fiber optic patch cord with different types of water-proof connector, use for Telecom 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BBU, RRU, RRH base station.
- With completed of production equipment and closed of QC process, we supply Telecom standard of goods to our customer.
- Easily add/install jumper cables for a future expansion
- Factory-assembled cables for a fast on-site installation
- Flexibility with small bending radius and excellent cable routing properties
- Equipped with customer specific power and fiber-optic connectors
- Good mechanical and environmental characteristics;
- Flame retardant characteristics meet the requirements of relevant standards;
- The mechanical characteristics of jacket meet the requirements of relevant standards;
- Soft, flexible, water blocked, UV resistant, easy to lay and splice, and with big capacity data transmission;
- Meet various requirements of market and clients
- Connector End 1: ST
- Connector End 2:
Optional: LC, FC, SC, ST, E2000, ....
Optional: TPU, PE
- Outer Diamerter:
Optional: 4.8mm, 5.0mm, 5.5mm, 6.0mm, 6.5mm
- Inner Diameter:
Optional: 0.9mm, 0.6mm
- Fanout part:
Optional: 3.0mm non-armored, 2.0mm non-armored
- Color: Black
- Length: 5m, 10m, 20m, 30m , 40m, 50m, 60m, 70m, 80m, 90m, 100m, 150m, 200m, 300m, 500m, ...
1- Fiber-to-the-Antenna (FTTA)
Latest and next-generation mobile communication systems(GSM, UMTS, CMDA2000, TD-SCDMA, WiMAX, LTE,etc.) deploy fiber-optic feeders to link the base station with the remote unit at the antenna mast.
2- Automation and industrial cabling
provides highest reliability and operating safety. The ruggedized design provides highest mechanical and thermal robustness which keeps the data lines alive even in case of
shock, strongest vibration, or accidental misuse.
3- Surveillance systems
Security camera manufacturers choose ODC connectors for its compact size and robust design. ODC assemblies are easy to install even in areas difficult to access and provide highest installation safety.
4- Naval and ship building
The high corrosion resistance convinced both naval and civil ship builders to use ODC assemblies for on-board communication systems. The nickel plated connectors withstand humid and salty environments and guarantee life times of 20 years and beyond.
offers a range of mobile cabling systems and ODC assemblies for temporary cable installations
required for the broadcasting of sport events, car racing, etc.and for temporary connections in case of natural hazards.
|Fiber length||1m,2m.. Any length optional|
|Length and tolerance||10cm|
CPRI Patch Cord Constructions:
7.0mm Non-armored Field Cable Construction:
7.0mm Armored Field Cable Construction:
|Parameters||Standard Fiber Cable Assemblies|
|Connector||Side A: SC with armored|
|Side B: LC, SC, ST, FC, MPO/MTP, ODVA connector, DLC(duplex LC), NSN, Ericson, Huawei, ...|
|Exchange ability||≤ 0.2dB|
|Cable Assemblies||Pigtail/ Simplex/ Duplex/ Fan-out Patch cord/ Branch out patch cord|
|Operating Temperature||-14℃~+ 85℃|
If you want to display your own brand LOGO on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea