Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Connector 1:||MU/UPC||Connector 2:||SC, LC, FC, ST, DIN, E2000, ...|
|Fiber Count:||Simplex, Duplex, Multi-fibers||Insertion Loss:||0.2dB|
|Return Loss:||50dB||Fiber Type:||OS2, OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, OM5|
|Color:||Yellow, Orange, Aqua, Violet, Lime Green||Cover:||PVC, LSZH|
MU Fibra óptica Patchcord SM MM Optic Fiber Patch Cable 2.0mm 1.8mm 1.6mm
Fiber optic patch cords are short distance fiber cables capped with connectors at both ends. Fiber patch cables are commonly used for easy installation at patch panels, optical switches, and telco equipment. There are different types of fiber such as, single mode and multimode OM1, OM2, OM3 and OM4. They're all availabe and outfitted with LC, SC, or ST connectors in PC, UPC, and APC polish types.
Single Mode 9/125 (OS2) fiber optic cables are used for single mode applications. This type of fiber optic cable is designed for long distance runs which makes this fiber common in being used for outdoor installations. This fiber cable will reach distances of up to 10km (6.21371 miles) at 1310 (wavelengths).
Multimode 62.5/125 (OM1) fiber optic cables have the largest fiber core. These cables are usually used for short distance applications.
10 Gig Multimode 50/125 (OM3) fiber optic cables have a large diameter and and usually used for short distances. This type of fiber cable has imrpoved glass clarity and speed over over OM2. OM3 Fiber cable is also capable of 10 Gig+ speeds up to 300 meters (984.252 ft).
10 Gig Mutlimode 50/125 (OM4) fiber optic cables have a large diameter and are usually used for short distances with improved glass clarity and speed over OM3. OM4 Fiber cable is also capable of 10 Gig+ speeds up to 400 meters.
1. Fiber patch cable is the fiber which connects the computer with equipment.
2. It is very convenient to connect and manage, thicker layer of protection, generally used in the connection between the Optical andthe terminal box.
3. Fiber optic patch cords are available in all standard connector type, all standard fiber types and all standard cable configurations to meet all your interconnection needs. They are available in any length.
4. The patch cords are factory terminated, assembled, tested and inspected prior to shipment.
5. Our Fiber optic patch cords and pigtail catalogy include: Single mode and Multimode, use for indoor, outdoor and anti-rodent. Can come with common type of connector, special type connector and outdoor waterproof connector for FTTA.
6. MU connectors are a 1.25mm diameter ferrule for compact multiple optical connectors and self-retentive mechanism for backplane applications.
7. It’s application is for high-speed data communications, voice networks, telecommunications and high-density DWDM applications.
2. Active dvice termination
3. Telecommunication networks
5. Local Area Networks(LANs)
6. Data Processing networks
7. Test Equipment
8. Premise installations.
9. Wide Area Networks(WANs)
1.Low insertion loss and back reflection loss
4.High temperature stability.
5.Standard: Telcordia GR-326-CORE
7.Excellent mechanical capability
8.Patch cords accord with bellcord GR-326 ,ISO9001,ROHS
|Data||Unit||FC, LC, SC Jumper||SR, MU||MT-RJ, MPO||E2000|
|Work temperature||℃||-40 to 75||-40 to 75||-40 to 75||-40 to 75|
|Install temperature||℃||-40 to 85||-40 to 85||-40 to 85||-40 to 85|
If you want to display your own brand LOGO on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea