Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Steelless Tube Type||Length:||1.0m|
|Type:||1*2 1x2||Port No.:||3 Port, Three Port|
|Wavelength:||1064nm, 1310nm, 1490nm, 1550nm|
PLC Optical Splitter,
ABS Box PLC Splitter
Polarization Maintaining PM CIR Fibre Optic Circulator Four Port
Single Mode 1064nm 1310nm 1550nm
- There are two type of circulator, they are single mode fiber optic circulator and PM ( polarization maintaining) fiber optic circulator.
- The polarization maintaining fiber optic circulator is available in 3 ports, 4 ports and 6 ports.
- It can come without connector or with FC/UPC connector, FC/APC connector and also other type of fiber optic connector to meet customer requesment.
- Polarization-Maintaining (PM) Optic Circulators are non-reciprocating, unidirectional, three-port devices that are used in a wide range of optical setups.
- Multiple wavelengths (850nm, 1030nm, 1064nm, 1310nm, 1550nm etc.) available, these circulators are fast axis blocked and hence are designed to work with light that is launched into the slow axis.
- It is used in non-reciprocating systems, making light travel in a given direction while isolating light travelling in the opposite direction;
- Low insertion loss, high isolation and high extinction ratio;
- We offer circulators with no connectors, FC/PC connectors, or FC/APC connectors or also other type of connector to match with customer request.
- Used as an add/drop multiplexer in optical communication systems, for bi-directional pumping, fiber sensing and dispersion compensation.
PM and PI Circulator Tube Size:
- Unidirectional Operation
- Center Wavelengths: 1064 nm, 1310 nm, or 1550 nm
- Polarization-Maintaining Fiber Available with Bare Fiber, FC/PC Connectors, or FC/APC Connectors or other connector.
- Fast Axis Blocking
- Fiber Sensors
- CATV Fiber Optic Links
- Fiber Optic System Testing
- Fiber Optic LAN Systems
- Add-Drop Multiplexing
- Bidirectional Pumping
- Bidirectional Signal Transmission Systems
- Coupling In-Line Chromatic Dispersion Compensation Devices
- High Channel Isolation
- Low Insertion Loss
- High Return Loss
- Low PDL
- High Stability and Reliability
- Compact in-Line Package
- Epoxy Free Optical Patch Cord
- High-Power Options for 1064nm and 1550 nm
|Configuration||Wavelength (nm)||Insertion loss (dB)||Isolation (dB)||Power (mW)|
|3 ports (1 to 2 to 3 to 1)||1064||<2.3||>20||300|
|4 ports (1 to 2 to 3 to 4)||1064||<4.0||>45||300|
|Grade||GRADE P||GRADE A|
|Construction||Port1 to Port 2, Port2 to Port3|
|Operation Wavelength(nm)||1310/1550/ 1585|
|Standard Input Loss(23°C)||0.4||0.5|
|Max. Insertion Loss(23°C)||0.5||0.6|
|Max. Operating Power(mw)||500/300|
If you want to show your own brand logo on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea
Contact Person: MaryLinh