Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||FC/APC||Mode:||Single Mode, SM|
Square Metal Bare Fiber Adaptor FC/APC SXSM , Fibre Optic Adapter Quick Interconnect
The Bare fiber adapter is a special type of fiber optic coupler that is mainly used for testing insert loss of fiber pigtails and other fiber optic devices.It is one of the indispensable components in fiber optic testing applications.After connecting optical fiber to the fiber optic adapter ,the insert loss testing of the other end or the whole fiber can be completed.The most remarkable feature of bare fiber adapter is reusable..And bare fiber adapter also characterized by quick and easy assembly,small size,durability and long lifetime .Our company provides 5type bare fiber adapter,including SC,FC,LC,ST,SMA,which all can be used more than 1000times.
Bare fiber optical adapter applications:
- Easy to installation and operation.
- Compliant with RoHS standards.
- Optical fiber through connection test.
- Consistent good quality proven by repeated tests.
- First-aid repair, temporary connection and testing on optical fiber project.
- Round type and Square type are available.
- Two-way communication during optical-fiber cable installation and maintenance.
Bare fiber optical adapter features:
- Low insertion loss.
- Simplex and quickly interconnect.
- Stabilize the credibility.
- Repeatability and exchangeability good.
- Interchangeable connector heads available.
|Shape||Square / Round|
|Connector||FC/UPC, FC/APC, SC/UPC, SC/APC, ST/PC, LC/UPC, LC/APC|
|Applicable fiber||Single mode & Multi mode|
|Ferrule diameter||123-127 um|
|Ferrule outer diameter||2.499mm 1.249mm|
|Cable diameter||250um & 900um|
|Plug time||>1000 times|
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ ~+85℃|
If you want to display your own brand LOGO on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea