Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Fiber Mode:||Single Mode, Multimode||Durability:||1000 Times|
IEC Standard Ceramic Fiber Sleeve / Zirconia Sleeve For Fibers Optical Adapters
- Zirconia, well known for its environment resistance and abration resistance, it is the key important materials for fiber optical network connection, especially for fiber optic adapter and attenuator.
- Ceramic sleeves (zirconia sleeve) are mostly used in Fiber optic adapter for the main purpose of connecting and aligning two inserted Ceramic Ferrules together.
Ceramic Split sleeves and Solid ceramic sleeves.
- Ceramic Split sleeves are to hold ferrules in place firmly and to enable a stable connection with Fiber optic connectors.
- Solid ceramic sleeves (precision sleeves) are often used for connecting optical modules.
- Moreover, the solid ceramic sleeve requires a more accurate inner diameter process than the Ceramic split sleeve.
Ceramic Split Sleeves and Phosphor Bronze Split Sleeves:
- Ceramic Split sleeves are used in Adapters and other fiber optic components for fiber alignment to get minimal insertion loss of the transmitted light signal.
- Phosphor Bronze Split Sleeves are an economical solution for applications where tremendous durability and repeated connect / disconnect operations are not required.
-Ceramic Splits sleeves and Phosphor Bronze Split Sleeves are categorized into two types used for ferrule outer diameters of 12.5mm and 2.5mm.
- They are used for connecting and aligning ferrules used with ST, FC, SC, LC and MU Fiber Connectors.
- LFO provides several kinds of ceramic split sleeves and Phosphor Bronze Split Sleeves with various -Ferrules pull force requirements for φ2.5mm OD Ferrules used for SC, FC and ST Fiber Adapters and for φ1.25mm OD Ferrules used for LC and MU Fiber Adapters.
- We also provide sleeves with special configurations, such as taped or chamfered in ends.
- Those configurations were uniquely designed to reduce the sleeve's broken rate and ferrule surface's abrasion when inserting the adapters into the sleeves.
- The configuration of products is greatly improved on the basis of considering requirements of pull-out force, insertion loss and length.
- Besides Standard singlemode and multimode ceramic sleeves for standard FC, ST, SC, LC, MU fiber adapter.
- We also offer custom manufacturing Non standard ceramic sleeves, both split and solid types of various length and O.D.
|Insertion Loss||≤0.2 dB|
|Plug and unplug force (g/f)||200-600|
|Durablity||plug and unplug 1000times|
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to +75℃|