Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Connector 1:||MU, MU/APC||Connector 2:||MU, MU/APC, SC, ST, Ect|
|Core:||Duplex, Simplex||Cover:||PVC, LSZH, Armored, Customized|
|Insertion Loss:||0.2dB||Return Loss:||55dB|
fiber optic pigtail cables,
patch cord pigtail
MU MU/APC fiber optic patch cable SM MM singlemode multimode fiber optic patch cords
MU Fiber optic patch cable Descriptions:
- MU full name is ‘M’iniature ‘U’nit.
- MU fiber optic patch cable is availabel in single mode UPC and APC, and multimode OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4. We can make the fiber optic patch cable that one connector is MU or MU/APC and another connector is MU, MU/APC, SC, ST, LC, FC or other type of connectors.
- The MU connector holds a single fiber in a ceramic ferrule. MU connectors are small form factor connectors that emulate the design of the larger SC connector.
- The MU exhibits a square front profile and a moulded plastic body that provides simple push-pull latching connections. The MU connector is well suited for high-density applications.
Connector 1: MU, MU/APC
Connector 2: MU, MU/APC, SC, ST, LC, ...
Mode: single mode, multimode
Fiber number: simplex, duplex
Diameter: 0.9mm, 1.6mm, 1.8mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm
Cover: PVC, LSZH
Fiber optic patch cable Applications:
- CATV (Cable Television)
- Telecommunication networks
- Computer fiber networks and fiber test equipment
- Communication rooms
- FTTH (Fiber to The Home)
- LAN (Local Area Network)
- FOS (fiber optic sensor)
- Fiber Optic Communication System
- Optical fiber connected and transmitted equipment
- Defense combat readiness, etc.
Fiber optic patch cable Characteristics:
- Low insertion loss;
- High return loss;
- Good repeatability;
- Good interchange;
- Excellent environmental adaptability.
About fiber optic patch cable:
- A fiber optic patch cable is a fiber optic cable capped at either end with connectors that allow it to be rapidly and conveniently connected to CATV, an optical switch or other telecommunicationequipment. Its thick layer of protection is used to connect the optical transmitter, receiver, and the terminal box.
About single mode cables:
- Single Mode fiber optic cable has a small diametral core that allows only one mode of light to propagate. Because of this, the number of light reflections created as the light passes through the core decreases, lowering attenuation and creating the ability for the signal to travel further. This application is typically used in long distance, higher bandwidth runs by Telcos, CATV companies, and Colleges and Universities.
About multi mode cables:
- Multimode fiber optic cable has a large diametral core that allows multiple modes of light to propagate. Because of this, the number of light reflections created as the light passes through the core increases, creating the ability for more data to pass through at a given time. Because of the high dispersion and attenuation rate with this type of fiber, the quality of the signal is reduced over long distances. This application is typically used for short distance, data and audio/video applications in LANs.
- Multi-mode fibers are described by their core and cladding diameters. Usually the diameter of the multi-mode fiber is either 50/125 µm or 62.5/125 µm. At present, there are four kinds of multi-mode fibers: OM1, OM2, OM3 and OM4.
- OM1 cable typically comes with an orange jacket and has a core size of 62.5 micrometers (µm). It can support 10 Gigabit Ethernet at lengths up 33 meters. It is most commonly used for 100 Megabit Ethernet applications.
- OM2 also has a suggested jacket color of orange. Its core size is 50µm instead of 62.5µm. It supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet at lengths up to 82 meters but is more commonly used for 1 Gigabit Ethernet applications.
- OM3 has a suggested jacket color of aqua. Like OM2, its core size is 50µm. OM3 supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet at lengths up to 300 meters. Besides OM3 is able to support 40 Gigabit and 100 Gigabit Ethernet up to 100 meters. 10 Gigabit Ethernet is its most common use.
- OM4 also has a suggested jacket color of aqua. It is a further improvement to OM3. It also uses a 50µm core but it supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet at lengths up 550 meters and it supports 100 Gigabit Ethernet at lengths up to 150 meters.
Fiber optic patch cable Product pictures:
Fiber optic patch cable Specifications:
|Connector Style||LC, SC, ST, FC, MU, DIN, D4, MPO, SC/APC, FC/APC, LC/APC, ...
Duplex MTRJ/Female, MTRJ/Male
|Fiber Type||9/125 SMF-28 or equivalent (Single mode) OS1
50/125, 62.5/125 (Multimode) OM2&OM1
50/125 10G (Multimode) OM3
G652 (all type), G657(all type), G655(all type)
|Cable Type||Simplex, Duplex (Zip cord)
|Cable Cover material||PVC
|Return Loss (For Single mode)||≤ 0.15dB (For Single mode Master)
≤ 0.30dB (For Single mode Standard)
≤ 0.30dB (For Multi mode)
Tested by JDS RM 3750
|UPC ≥ 50dB
SPC ≥ 55dB
APC ≥ 60dB (typ.65dB)
Tested by JDS RM3750
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 85°C|
If you want to display your own brand LOGO on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea
Contact Person: Mr.He