Mr Henry ThaiKocent Optec Limited is our long-term partner. In 8 years of co-operation times we together win many projects. Their fast connector and FTTH drop cable quality are best. Their products are cover my country now.
Mr PabloI was surprised when i made first order with Kocent Optec Limited in 2014. One container 40GP of GYXTW cable and one container 20GP for fast connector, patch cord and adapter. They finished this order in 2 weeks only. Now we also purchase many type of FDB box and Splice Closure Box from them. Hope we will be stronger and stronger in telecom field.
Ericsson RRU RRH DLC Field Fiber Optic Patch Cord 4.8mm 7.0mm SM MM OM3 OM4 LSZH PE
|Connector 1||LC, SC, MPO||Connector 2||LC, SC, MPO|
|Core||Duplex, 2 Cores||Insertion Loss||0.2dB|
|Return Loss||55dB||Cable Cover Material||Armored, PVC, LSZH|
fiber optic pigtail cables,
patch cord pigtail
Ericsson RRU RRH DLC Single Mode Multimode Monomode Field Fiber Optics Patch Jumper
Connector type: Ericsson RRU Waterproof Connector
Fiber Connector: LC, FC, SC, E2000, MPO, ...
Fiber type: Single mode G562D, G657A
Multimode OM1, OM2, OM4, OM4, OM5
Cable Diameter: 4.8mm, 5.0mm, 7.0mm, 9.3mm
Armored: yes, none
Fan-out: 2.0mm PVC, 3.0mm PVC, 3.0mm Armourd
Cable Material: LSZH, PE
Cable Color: Black
UV resistance: Yes
|Product Type||Waterproof Cable||Fiber Type||Singlemode OS2 9/125|
|Connector1||IP67 Waterproof RRU||Connector2||SC/LC/FC/ST/E2000|
|Trunk Diameter||7.0mm||Branch Diameter||3.0mm|
|Insertion Loss||≤0.20dB||Return Loss||LC≥50dB,E2000APC≥60dB|
|Storage Temperature||-55°C-85°C||Operating Temperature||-40°C-85°C|
- Optical Cable Assembly, DLC/PC, Singlemode 9/125um (Multimode 62.5/125, 50/125),
- GYFJH 2A1a (LSZH), 7.0mm, 2cores, 0.03m/0.34m, 2mm, Outdoor Protected Branch Cable
(ARMOURED TYPE) Length= 5m, 10m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 50m, 70m, 100m, 150m, 200m...
- With the continuous development of optical fiber communication technology, 3G commercial trial network, high-speed local area networks and optical access network such as the market that is a sustained manner.
- Especially in the 3G, 4G, and WiMax base stations and fiber-optic distributed zoom technology, ODLC fiber optic cable connector assemblies are rapidly becoming the standard connector interface.
- DLC fiber optic connectors for the new generation wireless base stations pulled far (WCDMA/TD-SCDMA/WiMax/GSM) tailored products that can be meet the FTTA(fiber to the top of the tower) program requirements for outdoor environment conditions and adverse weather conditions.
Patch cable construction:
1- Fiber-to-the-Antenna (FTTA)
Latest and next-generation mobile communication systems(GSM, UMTS, CMDA2000, TD-SCDMA, WiMAX, LTE,etc.) deploy fiber-optic feeders to link the base station with the remote unit at the antenna mast.
2- Automation and industrial cabling
provides highest reliability and operating safety. The ruggedized design provides highest mechanical and thermal robustness which keeps the data lines alive even in case of
shock, strongest vibration, or accidental misuse.
3- Surveillance systems
Security camera manufacturers choose ODC connectors for its compact size and robust design. ODC assemblies are easy to install even in areas difficult to access and provide highest installation safety.
4- Naval and ship building
The high corrosion resistance convinced both naval and civil ship builders to use ODC assemblies for on-board communication systems. The nickel plated connectors withstand humid and salty environments and guarantee life times of 20 years and beyond.
offers a range of mobile cabling systems and ODC assemblies for temporary cable installations
required for the broadcasting of sport events, car racing, etc.and for temporary connections in case of natural hazards.
If you want to display your own brand LOGO on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea