Mr Henry ThaiKocent Optec Limited is our long-term partner. In 8 years of co-operation times we together win many projects. Their fast connector and FTTH drop cable quality are best. Their products are cover my country now.
Mr PabloI was surprised when i made first order with Kocent Optec Limited in 2014. One container 40GP of GYXTW cable and one container 20GP for fast connector, patch cord and adapter. They finished this order in 2 weeks only. Now we also purchase many type of FDB box and Splice Closure Box from them. Hope we will be stronger and stronger in telecom field.
24 Corer MPO MTP Patch Cord SM 9/125 PVC LSZH Type A / B / C 0.2dB Insertion Loss
|Cover||PVC, LSZH||Insertion Loss||0.2dB|
|Return Loss||55dB||Diameter||2.0mm, 3.0mm|
|Length||1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, ...||Core||9/125|
|Fiber Count||8fibers, 12 Fibers, 24 Fibers||Color||Yellow, Customized|
breakout fiber optic cable,
fiber optic breakout cable
24 Corer MPO / APC Single Mode SM 9/125 Optical Fibre Patch Cord PVC LSZH Type A Type B Type C
- Kocent Optec Limited is one of leader MPO/MTP fiber optic patch cable manufacturer in Shenzhen China.
- We provide OEM/ODM service with all type length of MPO/MTP patch cable.
- Our MPO/MTP patch cable are available in Single mode and Multimode ( OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, and OM5). Connector can be MPO/MTP and other type of connector such as LC, FC, ST, SC, E2000, MU, DIN, MTRJ, ...
- MPO/MTP harnesses cables are usually divided into three types of MTP-MTP connector, MTP-Common connector and MTP-Secure Keyed LC connector, according to different colors divided into SM, MM and 10G MM. The fiber cores range from 8 to 144.
- The Harness MPO(MTP) cables are offered for various applications for all networking and device needs like 100 Gig modules including CFP, CFP2 and CFP4 series.
- All of our MPO(MTP) harness cables meet IEC 1754-7 and TIA/EIA 604-5 standards
- MPO/MTP is the high dense degree of optical fiber pre-connect system, which is generally used in three areas.
- With 8-fibers, 12-fiber and 24-fiber MPO/MTO connector standard
- Available in OS1/2, OM2, OM3 and OM4
- Available in FC,LC, SC, ST, MU, and MTP
- Interface polished type has PC, UPC and APC
- Support use in attaching directly to 40/100G transceivers
- 100% factory tested, with test results included for each assembly
- Polarity options are TIA style A, B, or C (Method B is standard)
- For transition from trunk backbone assemblies to fiber rack system
- Discrete connectors are heat-cured and use ceramic ferrules and sleeves
- Fan-out fibers from MPO/MTP connectors into individual simplex or duplex
- Used in conjunction with frame (Zero-U) or Flush Mount 1RU panels, and direct connect into SAN equipment
- Customized for length, staggering, connector type, breakout style, fiber count, and labeling
- Active device termination
- Telecommunication networks
- Local Area Networks(LANs)
- Data Processing networks
- Test Equipment
- Premise installations
- Wide Area Networks(WANs).
- FTTx (FTTH, FTTO, FTTB, FTTA, ...)
About OM4 fiber:
- OM4 is laser-optimized 50um fiber having 4.7GHz*km EMB bandwidth designed for 10 Gb/s, 40 Gb/s, and 100 Gb/s transmission.
- OM4 fiber has been on the market since 2005, sold as premium OM3 or OM3 fiber. The OM4 cable designation standardizes the nomenclature across all manufacturers so that the customer has a clearer idea of the product that they are buying.
- OM4 fiber is completely backwards compatible with OM3 fiber and shares the same distinctive aqua jacket.
- OM4 was developed specifically for VSCEL laser transmission and allows 10 Gig/second link distances of up to 550 Meters (compared to 300M with OM3) and offers an Effective Modal Bandwidth (EMB) of 4700 MHz-km.
Differents between OM3 and OM4:
- OM3 and OM4 cables are both types of graded-index multimode fiber optic cable, specified under IEEE and TIA/EIA standards.
- OM3 and OM4 are laser-optimized multimode fiber (LOMMF) cables, specially designed to work with the high speed networks we have today.
- While they have very similar constructions, OM4 is able to perform over longer distances due to its 4700 megahertz bandwidth versus the 2500 megahertz bandwidth of OM3 cabling. OM4 is one of the fastest fiber optic cables available, and is such new technology that the standard was ratified by the TIA/EIA in August 2009; the IEEE 802.3ba 40G/100G Ethernet standard covering OM3 and OM4 was ratified as recently as June 2010.
- Not only do they exhibit great performance, but OM3 and OM4 multimode fiber optic cables are cost-effective fiber optic cabling options as well.
- By using these top of the line fiber optic cables, the secured data center is not only performing to its fullest capabilities now, but should meet the military’s high performance standards for years to come.
|Single Mode||Single Mode||Multi Mode|
|(APC Polish)||(UPC Polish)||(PC Polish)|
|Fiber Count||8,12,24 etc.||8,12,24 etc.||8,12,24 etc.|
|Fiber Type||G652D,G657A1 etc.||G652D,G657A1 etc.||OM1,OM2,OM3 etc.|
|Maximum Insertion Loss||Elite||Standard||Elite||Standard||Elite||Standard|
|Low Loss||Low Loss||Low Loss|
|≤0.35 dB||≤0.75dB||≤0.35 dB||≤0.75dB||≤0.35 dB||≤0.60dB|
|Return Loss||≥60 dB||≥60 dB||NA|
|Durability||≥500 times||≥500 times||≥500 times|
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ ~ +80℃||-40℃ ~ +80℃||-40℃ ~ +80℃|
If you want to show your own brand LOGO on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea