Mr Henry ThaiKocent Optec Limited is our long-term partner. In 8 years of co-operation times we together win many projects. Their fast connector and FTTH drop cable quality are best. Their products are cover my country now.
Mr PabloI was surprised when i made first order with Kocent Optec Limited in 2014. One container 40GP of GYXTW cable and one container 20GP for fast connector, patch cord and adapter. They finished this order in 2 weeks only. Now we also purchase many type of FDB box and Splice Closure Box from them. Hope we will be stronger and stronger in telecom field.
LC UPC Fiber Optic DWDM ABS Modular 100G 50GHz 9CH FTTH
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|Brand Name||KCO, Kocent Optec Limited|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details||Carton box, wooden pallet|
|Delivery Time||5~8 days|
|Payment Terms||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability||20,000 set/ month|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Package||ABS Box||Channel No.||9CH|
|Fiber Type||Single Mode||Pigtail Length||0.3m|
|Cable Dia.||0.9mm||Terminal Connector||LC/UPC|
|Fiber No.||Single Fiber (Mux Or Demux)||P/N||KCO-DWDM-Mux-Module-9CH-0.9-LCU|
LC UPC Fiber Optic DWDM,
ABS Modular Fiber Optic DWDM,
FTTH Fiber Optic DWDM
100G 50GHz 9CH Channel Fiber Optic DWDM ABS Modular LC/UPC Connector For FTTH
- Dense WDM (DWDM): DWDM is defined in terms of frequencies.
- DWDM’s tighter wavelength spacing fits more channels onto a single fiber, but costs more to implement and operate.
- DWDM is for systems with more than eight active wavelengths per fiber.
- DWDM dices spectrum finely, fitting 40-plus channels into the C-band frequency range.
- Wavelength-division multiplexing (WDM) technology combines multiple wavelengths into a single optical fiber. This technique enables better fiber utilization, as it increases fiber capacity by a factor of 16-96 and enables building effective optical networks.
- DWDM pluggable optical transceivers support wavelength tunability, which reduces the part numbers needed and enables faster delivery time while also reducing spare parts.
- The 10G/100G/200G/400G transceivers connect to the front panel and easily increase capacity for pay-as-you-grow network architecture.
- DWDM C-band spectrum supports up to 96 wavelengths, spaced at the standard ITU grid of 50GHz, 64 wavelengths, spaced at the standard ITU grid of 75GHz, and 48 wavelengths, spaced at the standard ITU grid of 100GHz. DWDM also supports flex-grid in which flexible bandwidth spectrum slices are allocated to the optical signals.
- The DWDM dense division multiplexing architecture enables the fitting of multiple wavelengths on a single fiber and supports long haul, metro and DCI applications with capacities of 10G/100G/200G/400G per wavelength.
- One of the biggest advantages of DWDM is the use of optical amplifiers, which can amplify the entire DWDM spectrum and overcome long spans of attenuation and fiber loss, enabling cost-effective transmission over long distance.
- The optical amplifiers are managed and configured as part of the optical network and have adjustable gain and operation modes.
- The optical multiplexer/demultiplexer (mux/demux) supports 4 to 96 DWDM channels in the fiber, with 50GHz, 75GHz and 100GHz spacing, according to the output standards.
- 100GHz ITU Channel Spacing (100GHz ITU)
- Low insertion loss
- Broadband transmission
- High channel isolation
- High stability and reliability
- Epoxy-free optical path
- DWDM System
- CATV networks
- PON Systems
- FTTx Systems
|DWDM C-band λc Wavelength Guide|
|ITU Channel Code||Wavelength||ITU ChannelCode||Wavelength|