Mr Henry ThaiKocent Optec Limited is our long-term partner. In 8 years of co-operation times we together win many projects. Their fast connector and FTTH drop cable quality are best. Their products are cover my country now.
Mr PabloI was surprised when i made first order with Kocent Optec Limited in 2014. One container 40GP of GYXTW cable and one container 20GP for fast connector, patch cord and adapter. They finished this order in 2 weeks only. Now we also purchase many type of FDB box and Splice Closure Box from them. Hope we will be stronger and stronger in telecom field.
PON FTTH FTTX 19'' 4U Fiber Optic Plc Splitter Patch Panel 1x2 1x4 1x8
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|Brand Name||KCO, Kocent Optec Limited|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details||Carton box, wooden pallet|
|Delivery Time||5~8 days|
|Payment Terms||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability||20,000 set/ month|
|Splitter Type||LGX Type||Split Way||1*2 1*4 1*8 1*16|
|Connector||SCUPC SCAPC LCUPC LCAPC||Cable||0.9mm|
|Size||19''||Application||Indoor For Cabinet|
Fiber Optic Plc Splitter 1x2,
4U Fiber Optic Plc Splitter,
4U Plc Splitter 1x4
PON FTTH FTTX 4U Fiber Optic Plc Splitter 1x2 1x4 1x8 19 Inch
- A fiber optic splitter is a passive optical device that can split or separate an incident light beam into two or more light beams. These beams may or may not have the same optical power as the original beam, based on the configuration of the splitter. By means of construction, the outputs of a optical splitter can have varying degrees of throughput, which is highly beneficial when designing optical networks, whether the optical splitter is used for network monitoring or for a loss budget in a passive optical network (PON) architecture.
- It is a passive optical device with many input and output terminals, especially applicable to PON (EPON, GPON, BPON, FTTX, etc.) to connect the MDF (main distribution frame) and the terminal equipment and to branch the optical signal.
- PLC splitters can offer a splitting ratio of up to 1x128, which is generally higher than the splits of FBT splitter that another common type of optical splitter.
- PLC splitter is based on Semiconductor technology. PLC splitters are manufactured by planar waveguide circuit technology. PLC splitter design consists of one optical PLC chip and several optical arrays depending on the output ratio. The optical arrays are coupled on both ends of the PLC splitter chip.
- In passive optical networks (PON), a PLC splitter is widely installed between the PON Optical Line Terminal (OLT) and the Optical Network Terminals/Units (ONTs/ONUs) that the OLT serves. T
- The single fiber link coming from the Central Office (CO) OLT is connected with the input of a splitter and is split into a given number of fibers leaving the splitter. The number of outputs in the PLC module determines the number of splits.
- PLC splitter provides a low-cost light distribution solution with high stability and reliability.
- Fiber Optic Distribution Frame is a high-capacity, high-density fiber distribution frame, suitable composition and distribution of fibers in the optical access network to achieve the fiber optic lines connection, distribution and scheduling, the 19” rack-mounted patch panel, and fiber optic splitter can be loaded inside.
- This 16 slot LGX Fiber Optical Splitter is special design with 4U Splitter Chassic Patch Panel for standard 19 inches Fiber Optic Distribution Frame for data center.
- With small size design, it can save more space for your cabinet.
- Standard 19'' Rack Mount Type Chassis Box, it copy design from Media Converter Chassis Box to save more space and easier to operate.
- Each Splitter Chassic Box can install maximum 16 pcs of small LGX box.
- Low insertion loss.
- Low Polarization Dependent Loss.
- Excellent Environmental Stability.
- Excellent Mechanical Stability.
- Fiber to The Point (FTTX).
- Fiber to The Home (FTTH).
- Passive Optical Networks (PON).
- Gigabit Passive Optical Networks (GPON).
- Local Area Networks (LAN).
- Cable Television (CATV).
- Test Equipment.
|Fiber length||1m or custom length|
|Connector Type||Custom specified|
|Optical Fiber Type||Corning SMF-28e fiber, G657A1 or as customized|
|Directivity (dB) Min *||55|
|Return Loss (dB) Min *||55 (50)|
|Power Handling (mW)||300|
|Operating Wavelength (nm)||1260 ~ 1650|
|Operating Temperature(°C)||-40~ +85|
|Storage Temperature(°C)||-40 ~ +85|
|Insertion Loss(dB) Typical||3.6||7.1||10.2||13.5||16.5||20.5|
|Insertion Loss (dB) Max||4.0||7.3||10.5||13.7||16.9||21.0|
|Loss Uniformity (dB)||0.6||0.6||0.8||1.2||1.5||2|
|Wavelength Dependent Loss(dB)||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Temp. Dependent Loss (-40~85 ) (dB)||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Insertion Loss(dB) Typical||3.8||7.4||10.8||14.2||17||21|
|Insertion Loss (dB) Max||4.2||7.8||11.2||14.6||17.5||21.5|
|Loss Uniformity (dB)||1||1.4||1.5||2||2.5||2.5|
|Wavelength Dependent Loss(dB)||0.8||0.8||0.8||0.8||0.8||1|
|Temp. Dependent Loss(-40~+85°C)||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.8||0.8||1|
- 1pc/small carton box/ 45*20*22cm/2.20kg
(full loaded 1*4 PLC Splitter: 3.8kg)
(full loaded 1*8 PLC Splitter: 4.0kg)
- 6pcs/carton box/ 46*30*59cm/15kg