Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Connector 1:||MU/UPC||Connector 2:||SC, LC, FC, ST, DIN, E2000, ...|
|Fiber Count:||Simplex, Duplex, Multi-fibers||Insertion Loss:||0.2dB|
|Return Loss:||50dB||Fiber Type:||OS2, OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, OM5|
|Color:||Yellow, Orange, Aqua, Violet, Lime Green||Cover:||PVC, LSZH|
MU UPC Single Mode G657B3 Fibre Optical Patch Cord Simplex Cable LSZH
1. Fiber patch cable is the fiber which connects the computer with equipment.
2. It is very convenient to connect and manage, thicker layer of protection, generally used in the connection between the Optical andthe terminal box.
3. Fiber optic patch cords are available in all standard connector styles, all standard fiber types and all standard cable configurations to meet all your interconnection needs. They are available in any length .
4. The patch cord are factory terminated, assembled, tested and inspected prior to shipment.
5. All patch cords are manufactured using OFNR riser grade cable, LSZH, plenum, and premium customized specs available upon request, and 100% factory tested to ensure the performance to meet TIA/EIA-568-8-2, iso11801:2002 and EN 50173-1 standards. All assemblies are tested to meet Telcordia GR326-CORE.
6. MU connectors are a 1.25mm diameter ferrule for compact multiple optical connectors and self-retentive mechanism for backplane applications.
7. It’s application is for high-speed data communications, voice networks, telecommunications and high-density DWDM applications.
1. Low insertion loss
2. Good repeatability
3. Big Return Loss
4. Mutual insert performance
5. Good temperature stability
1. An optical fiber communication system
2. Optical access network
3. Fiber-optic data transmission
4. Fiber optic CATV
5. A local area network (LAN)
6. Test equipment
7. Fiber optic sensors
1. Insertion Loss:
UPC ≤ 0.2dB
APC ≤ 0.3dB
2. Return Loss:
SM UPC ≥ 55dB, APC ≥ 65dB;
MM UPC ≥ 35dB
3. Interchangeability: ≤0.2dB
4. Salt Spray : ≤0.2dB
5. Repeatability : (1000 times) ≤0.1dB
6. Vibration: (550Hz 1.5mm) ≤0.1dB
7. High Temperature : ( +85 sustain 100 hours) ≤0.2dB
8. Low Temperature : (-40 sustain 100 hours) ≤0.2dB
9. Temperature Circularly: (-40+85 sustain 100 hours) ≤0.2dB
10. Humidity : (+25+65 93 R.H.100 hours) ≤0.2db
11. Apex Offset: 0μm≤≤50μm
12. Radius of Curvature: 7mm≤≤25mm
13. Cable Type: Simplex, Duplex, Fan-Out, Branch Out;
14. Connector Type: LC, SC, FC, ST, E2000, MU, MPO, MTRJ, D4, DIN, SMA, FDDI, ESCON etc.
15. Fiber Mode: SM (single mode) G652D, G655, G657
MM (multimode); G651.1 (50/125, 62.5/125, 10Gb/s 50/125, 40Gbs/100Gb/s 50/125)
1. FC patch cable, SC patch cable, ST patch cable, LC patch cable, MTRJ patch cable, MPO patch cable, MU patch cable, SMA patch cable, FDDI patch cable, E2000 patch cable, DIN patch cable, D4 patch cable and so on.
2. Normal fiber optic patch cable: FC-FC, FC-SC, FC-LC, FC-ST, SC-SC, SC-ST and so on
Patch cable length: 0.5m, 1m, 2m, 3m, 5m, 10m and so on
|Data||Unit||FC, LC, SC Jumper||SR, MU||MT-RJ, MPO||E2000|
|Work temperature||℃||-40 to 75||-40 to 75||-40 to 75||-40 to 75|
|Install temperature||℃||-40 to 85||-40 to 85||-40 to 85||-40 to 85|
If you want to display your own brand LOGO on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea