Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Connector:||SC, FC, ST, LC, E2000, Etc||Application:||19' Fiber Optic Distribution Frame|
|Capacity:||144 Fibers||Type:||Distribution Unit|
144core ODF Unit / 144fo Fiber Optic Patch Panel / 144fiber 19'' Optical Distribution Box For Cabinet
- ODF Unit is specially designed for optical fiber communication equipment room.
- It has the function of cable fixation, protecting fiber cable terminating, wiring, distribution and protection of fiber cores and pigtails.
- Metal plate unit box structure, beautiful appearance
- 19"standard installation has good versatility.
- Complete modular design and front operation.
- The unit box integrates fiber fusion, splicing, wiring, distribution, into one every single splice tray can be pulled out separately, satisfying the operation in or out of the box.
Function & application
- Pigtail + adaptor terminating type ODF patch e Supporting high-performance optical cable grounding unit - panel,can support 12 ST/SC/FC pigtails fusing, 12 optical cable clamp splitter, integrating optical cable grounding ST/SC/FC adaptors terminating or 24 LC pigtails and high voltage protection functions in one fusing +12 duplex LC adaptors terminating.
- Supporting accessing optical cable grounding unit, with optical cable introduction fixed protection, optical cable metal and frame insulation, high voltage protective grounding function
- The full configuration of it includes an integrated tray, with cable fiber and pigtail fiber fusion protection, fiber connector plug adjustment, and transmission line marking function.
- It is especially suitable for the wiring connection between optical cable and optical communication equipment or between optical communication equipment in industry cabinet or communication cabinet;Used in indoor or outdoor watertight environment.
- Temperature: -45°C ~ +85°C
- Relative humidity: ≤85%(+30°C)
- Atmospheric pressure: 70KPa~106KPa
- Nominal work wave-length: 850nm,1310nm,1550nm
- Connectors loss: ≤0.2dB
- Insert loss: ≤0.2dB
- Return loss: >=50dB(UPC),>=60dB(APC)
- Insulation resistance (between frame and protection grounding): >1000MΩ/500V(DC)
ODF Unit series: