Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Steel Tape/ Aluminum Alloy||High:||3U|
|Splitter Type:||Mini Tube Type||Split Way:||2 Way Input & 16 Way Output|
3U 4U PLC Splitter ODF Optical Fiber 1*4 1*8 LGX Rackmount Patch Panel Distribution Frame
- Fiber Optic Distribution Frame/ ODF is a high-capacity, high-density fiber distribution frame, suitable composition and distribution of fibers in the optical access network to achieve the fiber optic lines connection, distribution and scheduling, the 19” rack-mounted patch panel, and fiber optic splitter can be loaded inside.
- This 2*16 LGX Box Fiber Optical Splitter LC/APC is special design for our 3U Splitter Chassic Patch Panel. Please contact with our sales team to get detail information about this box.
- With small size design, it can save more space for your cabinet.
- Standard 19'' Rack Mount Type Chassis Box, it copy design from Media Converter Chassis Box to save more space and easier to operate.
- Each small LGX box maximum can install 1pcs of 1*8 fiber optic splitter with SC type connector or 2*16 fiber optic splitter with LC type connector.
- Each Splitter Chassic Box can install maximum 16 pcs of small LGX box. Also can install 8pcs, 10pcs, 12pcs or 14 pcs of small LGX Box as End-user request.
- The box can make by steel tape with thickness 0.8mm, 1.0mm and 1.2mm. Or also can make by Aluminium Alloy material.
- Paint color can choose grey, white or black or as your request.
- OEM service is open for all of old and new customer.
- Splitter and adapter installation charging is free if you buy all patch panel, splitter and adapter from us.
- Logo printing is free for all of order with quantity more than 100pcs.
- Fiber optic Planar lightwave circuit (PLC) splitter is a type of optical power management device that is fabricated using silica optical waveguide technology to distribute optical signals from Central Office (CO) to multiple premise locations.
- The standard LGX mental box housing provides a plug-and-play method for integration in the network, which eliminates any risks during installation.
- It eliminates the need for splicing machines on the field and there is no need for skilled personnel for deployement.
- Low insertion loss.
- Low Polarization Dependent Loss.
- Excellent Environmental Stability.
- Excellent Mechanical Stability.
- Meet Telcordia GR-1221 and GR-1209.
- Fiber to The Point (FTTX).
- Fiber to The Home (FTTH).
- Passive Optical Networks (PON).
- Gigabit Passive Optical Networks (GPON).
- Local Area Networks (LAN).
- Cable Television (CATV).
- Test Equipment.
|Fiber length||1m or custom length|
|Connector Type||Custom specified|
|Optical Fiber Type||Corning SMF-28e fiber, G657A1 or as customized|
|Directivity (dB) Min *||55|
|Return Loss (dB) Min *||55 (50)|
|Power Handling (mW)||300|
|Operating Wavelength (nm)||1260 ~ 1650|
|Operating Temperature(°C)||-40~ +85|
|Storage Temperature(°C)||-40 ~ +85|
|Insertion Loss(dB) Typical||3.6||7.1||10.2||13.5||16.5||20.5|
|Insertion Loss (dB) Max||4.0||7.3||10.5||13.7||16.9||21.0|
|Loss Uniformity (dB)||0.6||0.6||0.8||1.2||1.5||2|
|Wavelength Dependent Loss(dB)||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Temp. Dependent Loss (-40~85 ) (dB)||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Insertion Loss(dB) Typical||3.8||7.4||10.8||14.2||17||21|
|Insertion Loss (dB) Max||4.2||7.8||11.2||14.6||17.5||21.5|
|Loss Uniformity (dB)||1||1.4||1.5||2||2.5||2.5|
|Wavelength Dependent Loss(dB)||0.8||0.8||0.8||0.8||0.8||1|
|Temp. Dependent Loss(-40~+85°C)||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.8||0.8||1|