Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Inline Type||Cable Ports:||4 Ports|
|Cable Diameter:||8.0~22.0mm||Min. Capacity:||4 Cores|
|Max Capacity:||96 Cores||Material:||PPR, ABS, PC, PP|
Inline Optical Fiber Enclosure,
48fo Fiber Optic Distribution Box
KCO-MADIDI-MSC-D 48fo 4tray Fiber Optic Splice Closure Box 12 Cores 24 Fibers
- Kocent Optec Limited is one of lead supplier of passive fiber optic product in China. Special is all type of fiber optic splice eclosure box.
- We can provide Horizontal type ABS/PC/PPR fiber optic splice closure from 6 cores up to 288 cores for fiber optic cables connection use for aerial, underground, pipeline, hand-holes in Telecom project.
- The cable out-port can do 3 ports up to 10 ports.
- We also can supply vertical type of fiber optic splice enclosure box. Also, OEM Service is available, such as LOGO print, package, label, etc all can be customized.
- Name: Inline fiber optic splice enclosure box
- Part number: KCO-MADIDI-MSC-D
- Size: 480*160*105mm
- Weight: about 2.2kg
- Cable entry port: 4 ports
- Capacity of fibers: 96 cores
- Splice tray number: max. 4 trays
- Material: ABS/ PC/PPR/PP Plastic
- Cable Diameter: 7.0-22.0mm
- Working temperature: -40℃ to 65℃
- CATV networks
- Local area networks
- Widely used in FTTH access network
- Telecommunication networks
- Data communications networks
- Aerial, Direct buried, underground, pipeline, hand-holes, duct mountig, wall mounting.
- High quality plastic made.
- Great corrosion resistance.
- Suitable for any harsh environment.
- Great water-proof function.
|1||Crust||1 set||Protecting fiber cable splices in whole|
|2||Fusion splice tray||Max.4 tray||Fix fiber, Protect heat-shrinkable tube Sleeve|
|3||Foundation||1 set||Fix cable,reinforced core and tray|
|4||Seal fitting||1 set||Air-proof between cover and bottom|
|5||Port plug||4 pieces||Sealing empty ports|
|6||Valve||1 set||Pressure measurement,inspection sealing||Configure by user|
|No.||Name of accessories||Quantity||Usage||Remarks|
|1||Heat shrinkable tube||Protecting fiber splices||Configuration as per capacity|
|2||Nylon tie||Fixing fiber with protective coat||Configuration as per capacity|
|3||Insulation tape||1 roll||Enlarging diameter of fiber cable for easy fixing|
|4||Seal tape||1 roll||Enlarging diameter of fiber cable which fits in with seal fitting||Configuration as per specification|
|5||Hanging hook||1 set||For aerial use|
|6||Label tape||1 piece||Sign fiber|
|7||Spanner||1 piece||Install bolts of shell|
|8||Desiccant||1 bag||Desiccating air.|
Contact Person: MaryLinh