Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Connector 1:||ST||Connector 2:||LC, SC, FC, ST|
|Insertion Loss:||0.35dB||Return Loss:||45dB|
|Color:||Aqua, Customized||Cover:||PVC, LSZH|
LSZH Optical Fiber Patch Cord,
Aramid Optical Fiber Patch Cord,
OM3 Fiber Optic Patch Leads
OM3 Multimode 50/125 10G Duplex LSZH PVC Aqua ST Patch Cord
- ST Connectors are among the most commonly used Fiber optic connectors in networking applications. They are cylindrical with twist lock coupling, 2.5mm keyed ferrule. ST Connectors are used both short distance applications and long line systems. The ST connector has a bayonet mount and a long cylindrical Ferrule to hold the fiber
- Fiber optic patch cable is also known as fiber optic jumper or fiber optic patch cord. It is composed of a fiber optic cable terminated with different connectors on the ends.
- For the fiber patch cables, there are two major application areas which are computer work station to outlet and fiber optic patch panels or optical cross connect distribution center.
- The ST fiber optic patch cord, is the fiber optic cable that with ST connector termination on 2 sides of end. It can be simplex or duplex or multi-fibers as end user demendtion.
- Fiber Patch Cables are standard fiber optic cables terminated with LC/SC/ST/FC/MTRJ/MU/SMA connectors on both ends, such as LC-LC, LC-SC, LC-ST, SC-ST, SC-SC, ST-ST etc.
|Connector||ST, LC, SC, FC, DIN, D4, MPO, ...|
Multimode 62.5/125 OM1
Mutimode 50/125um, OM2, OM3, OM4, Om5
|Fiber Type||Duplex (simplex, multi-cores)|
|Polarity||A(Tx) to B(Rx)|
|Jacket Outer Diameter||2.0mm/ 3.0mm|
|Jacket Color||Lime Green|
|Minimum Bend Radius (mm)||10D (installed) - 20D (loaded)|
Contact Person: MaryLinh