Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Wave Length:||1310, 1550nm||P/N:||SFP-10G-LR|
Bidirectional SFP Fiber Optic Transceiver Module 10 Gigabit Single Mode
|Wave length||1310nm||Longest transfer distance||10KM|
|Optical port||LC duplex||Working temperature||0 to 70°C|
|Fiber type||Single mode||Digital diagnosis function||yes|
|Emission light power||-8.2~0.5dBm||Receiving sensitivity||<-14.4dBm|
- High Quality Optical Fiber Module
- Compliant with SFP MSA and SFF-8472 with single LC receptacle
- Up to 1.25Gbps bi-directional data links
- 1310nm FP laser and PIN photo detector for 40km transmission
- 1310nm FP Laser and PIN photodetector
- Up to 20km transmission on SMF
- +3.3V single power supply.
- Digital Diagnostic Monitoring: Internal Calibration or External Calibration.
- Low EMI and excellent ESD protection.
- Laser safety standard IEC-60825 compliant.
- Compatible with RoHS
- The SFP-BIDI transceiver modules are high performance, cost effective modules supporting data-rate of 10Gbps and 40km transmission distance with SMF.
- This optical fiber module consists of three sections: a FP laser transmitter, a PIN photodiode integrated with atrans-impedance preamplifier (TIA) and MCU control unit. All modules satisfy class I laser safety requirements.
- This high quality optical fiber module is compatible with SFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) and SFF 8472. For further information, please refer to SFP MSA.
- SDH STM and SONET system
- Fiber Channel
- Switch to Switch interface
- Switched backplane applications
- Router/Server interface
- Other optical transmission systems