Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Fiber Port:||Double LC Connector|
Fiber Optic Transceiver SFP+ 40KM for 10G 1310nm with LC Duplex Port SM with DDM
- Fiber Channel
- Router/Server interface
- Switch to Switch interface
- Switched backplane applications
- SDH STM and SONET system
- Other optical transmission systems
- The SFP-10G-L40D fiber optic transceiver modules are high performance, cost effective modules supporting data-rate of 10Gbps and 40km transmission distance with SMF.
- This optical fiber module consists of three sections: a FP laser transmitter, a PIN photodiode integrated with atrans-impedance preamplifier (TIA) and MCU control unit. All modules satisfy class I laser safety requirements.
- SFP+ for SM duplex LC connectors and 40KM, with DDM and compatible with CISCO & HUAWEI etc
- This high quality optical fiber module is compatible with SFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) and SFF 8472. For further information, please refer to SFP MSA.
- High Quality Optical Fiber Module
- DDM: Internal Calibration or External Calibration.
- 1310nm FP Laser and PIN photodetector
- Low EMI and excellent ESD protection.
- Laser safety standard IEC-60825 compliant.
- Up to 40km transmission on SMF
- +3.3 single power supply.
- Compatible with RoHS
- Up to 10Gbps bi-directional data links
- 1310nm FP laser and PIN photo detector for 20km transmission
- Compliant with SFP MSA and SFF-8472 with single LC receptacle
|Wave length||1310nm||Longest transfer distance||40km|
|Optical port||LC duplex Connector||Working temperature||0 to 70°C|
|Emission light power||-6~-1dBm||Receiving sensitivity||<-11.1dBm|