Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Steelless Tube Type||Length:||1.0m|
|Type:||1*2 1x2||Port No.:||3 Port, Three Port|
|Wavelength:||1064nm, 1310nm, 1490nm, 1550nm|
PLC Optical Splitter,
ABS Box PLC Splitter
CIR1064 FC UPC Fiber Optical Circulator Three Port 1064nm
For EDFA Fiber Sensor
- Circulators can be used to send optical signal in two directions down a single fiber.
- A circulator is located at both ends of the fiber. Each circulator functions to add a signal in one direction while removing the signal in the other. See the example to the right.
- There are two type of circulator, they are single mode fiber optic circulator and PM ( polarization maintaining) fiber optic circulator.
- Optic Circulators are non-reciprocating, one directional, three-port devices that are used in a wide range of optical setups and for numerous applications.
- An optical circulator is analogous to an electronic circulator and both perform similar functions.
- An optical circulator is a three-port device that allows light to travel in only one direction.
- A signal entering to Port 1 will exit Port 2 with minimal loss, while a signal entering Port 2 will exit Port 3 with minimal loss.
- Light entering port 2 experiences a large amount of loss at port 1, and light entering port 3 experiences a large amount of loss at ports 2 and 1.
- Optical circulators are non-reciprocal devices.
- This means that any changes in the properties of the light caused by passing through the device are not reversed by traveling in the opposite direction.
- Our SM fiber optical circulators have a center wavelength of 1064, 1310 (O-Band), or 1550 nm (C-Band).
- Additionally these SM optical circulators are available unterminated, with FC/PC connectors, or with FC/APC connectors or also other type of connector as customer request.
- We also supply PM (Polarization Maintaining) fiber optic circulator.
- Fiber Sensors
- CATV Fiber Optic Links
- Fiber Optic System Testing
- Fiber Optic LAN Systems
- Add-Drop Multiplexing
- Bidirectional Pumping
- Bidirectional Signal Transmission Systems
- Coupling In-Line Chromatic Dispersion Compensation Devices
- High Channel Isolation
- Low Insertion Loss
- High Return Loss
- Low PDL
- High Stability and Reliability
- Compact in-Line Package
- Epoxy Free Optical Patch Cord
|Grade||GRADE P||GRADE A|
|Construction||Port1 to Port 2, Port2 to Port3|
|Operation Wavelength(nm)||1310/1550/ 1585|
|Standard Input Loss(23°C)||0.4||0.5|
|Max. Insertion Loss(23°C)||0.5||0.6|
|Max. Operating Power(mw)||500/300|
If you want to show your own brand logo on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea
Contact Person: MaryLinh