Mr Henry ThaiKocent Optec Limited is our long-term partner. In 8 years of co-operation times we together win many projects. Their fast connector and FTTH drop cable quality are best. Their products are cover my country now.
Mr PabloI was surprised when i made first order with Kocent Optec Limited in 2014. One container 40GP of GYXTW cable and one container 20GP for fast connector, patch cord and adapter. They finished this order in 2 weeks only. Now we also purchase many type of FDB box and Splice Closure Box from them. Hope we will be stronger and stronger in telecom field.
SC/APC LC/APC 2*8 2x8 Fiber Optic Splitter Singlemode G657A2 FTTH FTTA
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|Brand Name||KCO, Kocent Optec Limited|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details||Carton box, wooden pallet|
|Delivery Time||2~5 days|
|Payment Terms||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability||20,000 set/ month|
|Package Type||Mini Blockless Tube Type||Length||1.0m, 1.5m, 2.0m|
|Splitter Type||2*8 2x8||Split Way||2 Way Input & 8 Way Output|
PLC Optical Splitter,
ABS Box PLC Splitter
FTTH FTTA 2x8 Fibre Optics Mini PLC Splitter SC/APC LC/APC 2xN Fibra Optica Splitters
- Singlemode PLC Splitters in a variety of package types and configurations
- Optical performance 100% factory tested
- UPC, and APC polish types available for connectorized products
- Low Insertion Loss,
- Low Back Reflection and
- Low PDL
- Planar lightwave circuit (PLC) splitter is a type of optical power management device that is fabricated using silica optical waveguide technology to distribute optical signals from Central Office (CO) to multiple premise locations.
- The blockless splitter features small size, which is an intermediate choice between volume miniaturization and reliable fiber protection. It is suitable for installation in your system design and manufacturing.
- Fiber Optic PLC splitters are characterized as uniform broadband power splitters featuring exceptional uniformity of insertion loss throughout all channels resulting in fact in practical wavelength independency over all transmission range from 1260 to 1650 nm. Total value of insertion loss itself typically exceeds theoretical values just by minimum - ranging from 0.5 dB (for 1x2 splitter) to 2.5 dB (for 1x128 splitter).
- For different applications, PLC splitters can be further categorized into different types including bare PLC splitters, blockless PLC splitters, ABS PLC splitters, LGX box PLC splitters, mini plug-in type PLC splitters, tray type PLC splitters and 1U rack mount PLC splitters.
- 1xN PLC Splitter features guaranteed performance specifications and high reliability that surpass Telcordia requirements and is tailored for different applications and markets.
- 2xN Planar Light wave Circuit (PLC) Splitters are based on the Plasma Chemical Vapor Deposition (P-CVD) technology and its patented fabrication process for providing stable optical character.
- Fiber Optic Equipment and Systems
- CATV Systems
- Local Area Network, PON, and FTTH
- Fiber Sensors
- DWDM Networks
|Fiber length||1m or custom length|
|Connector Type||Custom specified|
|Optical Fiber Type||Corning SMF-28e fiber, G657A1 or as customized|
|Directivity (dB) Min *||55|
|Return Loss (dB) Min *||55 (50)|
|Power Handling (mW)||300|
|Operating Wavelength (nm)||1260 ~ 1650|
|Operating Temperature(°C)||-40~ +85|
|Storage Temperature(°C)||-40 ~ +85|
|Insertion Loss(dB) Typical||3.6||7.1||10.2||13.5||16.5||20.5|
|Insertion Loss (dB) Max||4.0||7.3||10.5||13.7||16.9||21.0|
|Loss Uniformity (dB)||0.6||0.6||0.8||1.2||1.5||2|
|Wavelength Dependent Loss(dB)||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Temp. Dependent Loss (-40~85 ) (dB)||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Insertion Loss(dB) Typical||3.8||7.4||10.8||14.2||17||21|
|Insertion Loss (dB) Max||4.2||7.8||11.2||14.6||17.5||21.5|
|Loss Uniformity (dB)||1||1.4||1.5||2||2.5||2.5|
|Wavelength Dependent Loss(dB)||0.8||0.8||0.8||0.8||0.8||1|
|Temp. Dependent Loss(-40~+85°C)||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.8||0.8||1|