Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Connector:||FC/PC||Mode:||Muti Mode OM4|
|Cover:||PVC, LSZH||Insertion Loss:||0.2dB|
|Return Loss:||55dB||Diameter:||2.0mm, 3.0mm|
|Length:||1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, ...||Core:||50/125|
fibre optic patch cable,
patch cord pigtail
FC/UPC-FC/UPC OM4 Fiber Optic Patch Cord Jumper 50/125 Violet 10G PVC LSZH
- Kocent Optec Limited provides OEM service for all kinds of fiber optic patch cables, including common type of FC, LC, SC, ST, and MT-RJ, E2000, MPO, MTP, ESCON, FDDI, DPLC, LC Uniboot, SC Uniboot. Specially in OM4 Fiber Optic Patch Cord.
- Fast Ethernet,
- Data Communication LAN and WAN
- High speed Enterprise servers
- Multiplexers, switches and routers
- Optical Access and ATM Networks Equipment
- Optical Transport and Telecommunications,
- FTTX Switching Equipment
About FC connector:
- The FC connector is a fiber-optic connector with a threaded body, which was designed for use in high-vibration environments.
- It is commonly used with both single-mode optical fiber and polarization-maintaining optical fiber.
- FC connectors are used in datacom, telecommunications, measurement equipment, and single-mode lasers.
- They are becoming less common, displaced by SC and LC connectors.
- The FC connector has been standardized in TIA fiber optic connector intermateability standard EIA/TIA-604-4.
- The FC connector was originally called a "Field Assembly Connector" by its inventors. The name "FC" is an acronym for "ferrule connector" or "fiber channel".
About OM4 fiber:
- OM4 is laser-optimized 50um fiber having 4.7GHz*km EMB bandwidth designed for 10 Gb/s, 40 Gb/s, and 100 Gb/s transmission.
- OM4 fiber has been on the market since 2005, sold as premium OM3 or OM3 fiber. The OM4 cable designation standardizes the nomenclature across all manufacturers so that the customer has a clearer idea of the product that they are buying.
- OM4 fiber is completely backwards compatible with OM3 fiber and shares the same distinctive aqua jacket.
- OM4 was developed specifically for VSCEL laser transmission and allows 10 Gig/second link distances of up to 550 Meters (compared to 300M with OM3) and offers an Effective Modal Bandwidth (EMB) of 4700 MHz-km.
- High return loss, low insertion loss
- Good exchangeability & durability
- High reliability and stability
- Complying with Telcordia, GR-326-Core, IEC and RoHS Standard
- Multimode(MM) based on 50/62.5-125um fibre
- Ceramic Ferrule
|Parameters||Standard Fiber Cable Assemblies|
|Cable Assemblies||Pigtail/Simplex/Duplex/Fan-out Patchcord|
|Operating Temperature (° C)||-10~ + 70|
|Storage Temperature (° C)||-40 ~ +85|
|*All values specified are with connectors.|
If you want to display your own brand LOGO on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea
Contact Person: MaryLinh