Fiber Optic Splitter
Fiber Optic Patch Cord
Fiber Optic Fast Connector
Wavelength Division Multiplexer
Fiber Optic Splice Closure
Fiber Optic Terminal Box
MPO MTP Patch Cord
Optical Fiber Cable
Fiber Optic Attenuator
Fiber Optic Connectors
Fiber Optic Adapter
Fiber Optic Polishing Equipment
Fiber Optic Tools
SFP Fiber Optic Transceiver
Mr Henry ThaiKocent Optec Limited is our long-term partner. In 8 years of co-operation times we together win many projects. Their fast connector and FTTH drop cable quality are best. Their products are cover my country now.
Mr PabloI was surprised when i made first order with Kocent Optec Limited in 2014. One container 40GP of GYXTW cable and one container 20GP for fast connector, patch cord and adapter. They finished this order in 2 weeks only. Now we also purchase many type of FDB box and Splice Closure Box from them. Hope we will be stronger and stronger in telecom field.
4 ~ 144 Cores Loose Tube Fiber Optic Cable Armored Structure For Mine Shafts
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|Brand Name||KCO, Kocent Optec Limited|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details||wooden roll, wooden pallet|
|Delivery Time||3~5 days after get payment|
|Payment Terms||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability||10,000km/ month|
|Material||PE, Flame-retardant||Name||Outdoor Field Fiber Optic Cable|
|Length||2km~3km Each Roll||Application||Outdoor Or Customized|
|Fiber||Single Mode, Multimode, OM3, OM4, OM5||Cores||4 Cores To 24 Cores|
optical fibre cable,
tight buffered fiber optic cable
Mine Flame-resistant MGTSV Loose Tube Stranded Fiber Optic Cable 4~144 Cores SM MM OM5
- Ruggedized cable designs specifically intended for mines, mine shafts and cable trays used for mining applications.
- Certified for use by national authorities.
- Proper design and precise control of fiber excess in the loose tube render good tensile strength and temperature performance.
- The flame-resistant blue PVC sheath provides excellent effect of antiflaming.
- Metallic strengthening member,armored structure,steel-PE bonded sheath and PVC outer sheath offers good mechanical performance.
- In the standard flame-resistant optical fiber cable for mine use, the fibers are positioned in a loose tube made of high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with water-resistant filling compound. are filled with water proof nonwoven fabrics of high density.
- A steel wire, sometimes sheathed with polythene for cable with high fiber count, locates in the center of core as a metallic strengthening member.
- Tubes are stranded around the strengthening member into a compact and circular cable core.
- The PSP is longitudinally applied over the cable core which is filled with the filling compound to protect it from water ingress. Then a PE sheath is applied.
- At last, the cable is completed with a blue PVC sheath.
- Divided into: A-center beam tube cable (2-12 core, because the process of the problem, this process can only produce 12 cores)
B-layer stranding cable (2-144 core, generally less than 12 core bias beam center)
1. Center beam tube cable: from the inside to the outside for the optical fiber, optical fiber cream, loose tube, thin steel wire (with a circle around), steel, PE sheath, flame retardant sheath
2. Layer stranding cable: from the inside to the outside in order to strengthen the pieces of the center (usually with phosphated steel wire), optical fiber, optical fiber cream, loose tube, cable tie, cable paste, steel, PE sheath,Flame retardant jacket (blue)
- Mine flame retardant optical fiber cable structure is the single-mode or multi-mode optical fiber into the high-modulus plastic made of loose tube, casing filled with water-blocking compounds. The center of the cable core is a phosphatized steel wire or a steel cord crowded with polyethylene. The loose tube (or filling cord and signal cable) is twisted around the center reinforcing core into a compact and round cable core, the gap in the cable core is filled with Water blocking filler steel - polyethylene bonded inner sheath, blue flame retardant PVC sheath into a cable.
Storage/Operating Temperature: -40°C to + 70°C
|Optical Fiber Parameter|
|Fiber Type||Single mode G652D,G657, G655, Multimode OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, OM5|
|Mode Field Diameter||8.6～9.5±0.7μm|
|Cladding Diameter||125 ± 1μm|
|Cladding Non-Circularity||≤ 1%|
|Coating Diameter||245 ± 10μm|
|Attenuation Coefficient||≤ 0.36dB/km at 1310nm, ≤ 0.22dB/km at 1550nm|
|Chromatic Dispersion||≤3.5ps/nm/km at 1285~1330nm, ≤18ps/nm/km at 1550nm|
|Zero Dispersion Wavelength||1300~1322nm|
|PMD Coefficient||≤ 0.2ps/√km|
|Optical Fiber Parameter|
|Cable type||Optical fiber number||Number of casing||Number of packed rope||Cable diameter (mm)||Fiber optic cable weight (kg/km)||Allowed to pull (Long/short term)||Permissible flattening force (Long/short term)||Bending radius (Static/dynamic)|
If you want to display your own brand LOGO on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea