Mr Henry ThaiKocent Optec Limited is our long-term partner. In 8 years of co-operation times we together win many projects. Their fast connector and FTTH drop cable quality are best. Their products are cover my country now.
Mr PabloI was surprised when i made first order with Kocent Optec Limited in 2014. One container 40GP of GYXTW cable and one container 20GP for fast connector, patch cord and adapter. They finished this order in 2 weeks only. Now we also purchase many type of FDB box and Splice Closure Box from them. Hope we will be stronger and stronger in telecom field.
16 FTTH Drop Cable Port Fiber Access Terminal Box KCO-0416W White Color ABS PC Material
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|Brand Name||KCO, Kocent Optec Limited|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details||carton box, wooden pallet|
|Delivery Time||7~14 days after get payment|
|Payment Terms||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability||20,000 pcs/ month|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Color||White/ Black/ Customized||Connector||SC, ST, LC, FC, E2000, Etc|
|Application||Outdoor||Capacity||16 Fibers Fo|
optical termination box,
fibre termination box
KCO-0416W White Color ABS+PC Material 16 FTTH Drop Cable Port Fiber Access Terminal Box
- KCO-0416W is fiber optic terminal enclosure box, it design with 16 ports for FTTH drop cable and 4 ports for outdoor fiber optic cable.
- KCO-0416 is avaibale in three colors:
Black color: KCO-0416B
White color: KCO-0416W
Grey color: KCO-0516G
- KCO-0416W can be wall mounting installation,
- KCO-0416W can be pole mounting installation,
- It is for FTTH pre-installation,
- Filed installation,
- 2*3mm indoor FTTH drop cable and outdoor figure-8 FTTH self-supporting drop cable.
- KCO-0416B fiber access termination closure is able to hold up to 16 subscribers as a splitter box and 96 splicing points as splice closure.
- It is used as a splicing closure and a termination point for the feeder cable to connect with drop cable in FTTX network system.
- It integrates fiber splicing, splitting, distribution, storage and cable connection in one solid protection box.
- The compact size and flip-over cover bring easy operation as well as complete function.
- The splice trays are jointed with a hinge at one side, which makes the operation in each tray easier.
- You can take each tray out, after splice, then fix it in closure. It is designed to prevent from operation damage.
2 uncut port
2 reserved cable entrance
2 uncut port: 10-16.5mm;
2 reserved port: 8-16.5mm
|Cable Outport||16 outputs for drop cable|
|Max. Capacity||24 Fibers|
|Sealing structure||Mechanical sealing(buckle and screw)|
|PLC Splitter||Max. micro 1x16 Splitter, 2 pcs 1*8 PLC Splitter|
|Application||Wall mount, pole mount|
- Environmental requirement
Working temperature: -40℃~+85℃
Relative humidity: ≤85%(+30℃)
Atmospheric pressure: 70KPa~106Kpa
- Insertion loss: ≤0.2dB
- Return loss:
UPC return loss: ≥50dB
APC return loss: ≥60dB
- Life of insertion and extraction: >1000 times
- The grounding device is isolated with the cabinet, isolation resistance is less
- The withstand voltage between grounding device and cabinet is no less than 3000V(DC)/min, no puncture, no flashover; U≥3000V
- Water-proof design with IP-65 Protection Level.
- Can be used indoor and outdoor, wall mount and pole mount
- Integrated with 4pcs flap-up splice cassette and adaptor holder
- All stainless metal plate and anti-rusting bolts, nuts
- Fiber bend radius control more than 40mm
- Suitable for the fusion splicer or mechanical splice
- 2 Pcs of 1*8 Splitter can be installed as an option
- Mechanical sealing structure and mid-span cable entry.
- 16 outports for drop cable
If you want to show your own brand LOGO on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea