Mr Henry ThaiKocent Optec Limited is our long-term partner. In 8 years of co-operation times we together win many projects. Their fast connector and FTTH drop cable quality are best. Their products are cover my country now.
Mr PabloI was surprised when i made first order with Kocent Optec Limited in 2014. One container 40GP of GYXTW cable and one container 20GP for fast connector, patch cord and adapter. They finished this order in 2 weeks only. Now we also purchase many type of FDB box and Splice Closure Box from them. Hope we will be stronger and stronger in telecom field.
OM4 MPO 24LC Fiber Optic Patch Cord Fan - Out PVC LSZH Cover With MPO Adapter
|Connector||MPO||Fiber||MM, OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, OM5|
|Cover||PVC, LSZH||Insertion Loss||0.2dB|
|Return Loss||55dB||Diameter||2.0mm, 3.0mm|
|Length||1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, ...||Core||9/125|
|Fiber Count||8fibers, 12 Fibers, 24 Fibers||Color||Yellow, Customized|
breakout fiber optic cable,
fiber optic breakout cable
MPO 12LC OM3 OM4 Fiber Optic Truck Cable With Pulling Eye Protection Tube
- Kocent Optec Limited a leading company in developing and manufacturing advanced fiber optic products, mainly offer CPRI waterproof jumper, MPO/MTP patch cord, standard fiber optic patch cord, fast connector, PLC Splitter, fiber optic box, and cable.
- We provide OEM/ODM service with all type length of MPO/MTP patch cable.
- Our MPO/MTP patch cable are available in Single mode and Multimode ( OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, and OM5). Connector can be MPO/MTP and other type of connector such as LC, FC, ST, SC, E2000, MU, DIN, MTRJ, ...
- MPO/MTP ribbon and trunk mulitcore cable assemblies facilitate rapid deployment of high density backbone cabling in data centers and other high fiber environment, reducing network in stallation or reconfiguration time and cost.
- MTP/MPO are used to interconnect cassettes, panels, or fan outs, it offered in fiber typs in standard 8 , 12 ,24 ,or 48 cores versions using a compact and rugged microcables structre. The compact cable optimize cableway use and improve airflow.
- These MPO/MTP cable are build with the highest quality components , Low loss elite versions are offered, featuring low insertion loww for demanding high speed networks where power budgets are critical.
- The cable length belongs to a custom product, please kindly contact with our sales team to get more infomation about it.
- With 8-fibers, 12-fiber and 24-fiber MPO/MTO connector standard
- Available in OS1/2, OM2, OM3 and OM4
- Interface polished type has PC, UPC and APC
- Support use in attaching directly to 40/100G transceivers
- 100% factory tested, with test results included for each assembly
- Ulitize MPO/MTP connectors
- Rapid deployment
- Factory terminated
- 100% test
- High density cable
- Optimized performance
- Compliant to directive 200/95/EC(RoHS)
- MPO connector complies with IEC-61754-7
- Polarity options are TIA style A, B, or C (Method B is standard)
- For transition from trunk backbone assemblies to fiber rack system
- Discrete connectors are heat-cured and use ceramic ferrules and sleeves
- Fan-out fibers from MPO/MTP connectors into individual simplex or duplex
- Used in conjunction with frame (Zero-U) or Flush Mount 1RU panels, and direct connect into SAN equipment
- Customized for length, staggering, connector type, breakout style, fiber count, and labeling
- Active device termination
- Telecommunication networks
- Local Area Networks(LANs)
- Data Processing networks
- Test Equipment
- Premise installations
- Wide Area Networks(WANs).
- FTTx (FTTH, FTTO, FTTB, FTTA, ...)
About OM4 fiber:
- OM4 is laser-optimized 50um fiber having 4.7GHz*km EMB bandwidth designed for 10 Gb/s, 40 Gb/s, and 100 Gb/s transmission.
- OM4 fiber has been on the market since 2005, sold as premium OM3 or OM3 fiber. The OM4 cable designation standardizes the nomenclature across all manufacturers so that the customer has a clearer idea of the product that they are buying.
- OM4 fiber is completely backwards compatible with OM3 fiber and shares the same distinctive aqua jacket.
- OM4 was developed specifically for VSCEL laser transmission and allows 10 Gig/second link distances of up to 550 Meters (compared to 300M with OM3) and offers an Effective Modal Bandwidth (EMB) of 4700 MHz-km.
Differents between OM3 and OM4:
- OM3 and OM4 cables are both types of graded-index multimode fiber optic cable, specified under IEEE and TIA/EIA standards.
- OM3 and OM4 are laser-optimized multimode fiber (LOMMF) cables, specially designed to work with the high speed networks we have today.
- While they have very similar constructions, OM4 is able to perform over longer distances due to its 4700 megahertz bandwidth versus the 2500 megahertz bandwidth of OM3 cabling. OM4 is one of the fastest fiber optic cables available, and is such new technology that the standard was ratified by the TIA/EIA in August 2009; the IEEE 802.3ba 40G/100G Ethernet standard covering OM3 and OM4 was ratified as recently as June 2010.
- Not only do they exhibit great performance, but OM3 and OM4 multimode fiber optic cables are cost-effective fiber optic cabling options as well.
- By using these top of the line fiber optic cables, the secured data center is not only performing to its fullest capabilities now, but should meet the military’s high performance standards for years to come.
|Single Mode||Single Mode||Multi Mode|
|(APC Polish)||(UPC Polish)||(PC Polish)|
|Fiber Count||8,12,24 etc.||8,12,24 etc.||8,12,24 etc.|
|Fiber Type||G652D,G657A1 etc.||G652D,G657A1 etc.||OM1,OM2,OM3 etc.|
|Maximum Insertion Loss||Elite||Standard||Elite||Standard||Elite||Standard|
|Low Loss||Low Loss||Low Loss|
|≤0.35 dB||≤0.75dB||≤0.35 dB||≤0.75dB||≤0.35 dB||≤0.60dB|
|Return Loss||≥60 dB||≥60 dB||NA|
|Durability||≥500 times||≥500 times||≥500 times|
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ ~ +80℃||-40℃ ~ +80℃||-40℃ ~ +80℃|
If you want to show your own brand LOGO on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea