Mr Henry ThaiKocent Optec Limited is our long-term partner. In 8 years of co-operation times we together win many projects. Their fast connector and FTTH drop cable quality are best. Their products are cover my country now.
Mr PabloI was surprised when i made first order with Kocent Optec Limited in 2014. One container 40GP of GYXTW cable and one container 20GP for fast connector, patch cord and adapter. They finished this order in 2 weeks only. Now we also purchase many type of FDB box and Splice Closure Box from them. Hope we will be stronger and stronger in telecom field.
Single Mode Patch Cord Fiber Optic APC Fiber Attenuation Connector 10dB 15dB
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|Brand Name||KCO, Kocent Optec Limited|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details||PE bag, plastic module, carton box, wooden pallet|
|Delivery Time||3~5 days after get payment|
|Payment Terms||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability||50,000 pcs/month|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Connector Type||MPO||Attenuator Range||1dB~30dB|
|Attenuator Type||Male To Female Type||Body Material||Plastic|
|Wave Length||1310, 1490, 1550, 1620nm||Return Loss||55dB For UPC, 65db For APC|
|Polarization Dependent Loss||Less Than 0.1dB||Maximum Optical Input Power||1000mW|
qsfp breakout cable,
breakout fiber optic cable
MPO/APC Optical Fiber Attenuator 3dB Yellow Housing Elite Type Low Insertion Loss
- An optical attenuator, or fiber optic attenuator, is a device used to reduce the power level of an optical signal, either in free space or in an optical fiber. The basic types of optical attenuators are fixed, step-wise variable, and continuously variable.
- A fiber optic attenuator, also known as an optical attenuator, is a passive component that is used to reduce the power level of an optical signal by a predetermined factor in fiber optic transmission system.
- Fiber optic attenuators are generally used in single-mode long-haul application.
- Optical attenuators are commonly used in fiber optic communications, either to test power level margins by temporarily adding a calibrated amount of signal loss, or installed permanently to properly match transmitter and receiver levels.
- Fixed optical attenuators used in fiber optic systems may use a variety of principles for their functioning.
- Preferred attenuators use either doped fibers, or mis-aligned splices,or total power since both of these are reliable and inexpensive. Inline style attenuators are incorporated into patch cables.
- The alternative build out style attenuator is a small male-female adapter that can be added onto other cables.
- Non-preferred attenuators often use gap loss or reflective principles. Such devices can be sensitive to: modal distribution, wavelength, contamination, vibration, temperature, damage due to power bursts, may cause back reflections, may cause signal dispersion etc.
- MPO attenuator is used to reduce optical-signal electric power in all channels of 40/100G Parallel Optic Transmission, and other equipment with using MPO interconnection.
- Technique of this product makes network's composition more concise than those of conservative way which is the connection method of Attenuator independently in each channel, as downsizing the volume and saving time.
- Low back reflection
- Low PDL
- High precision attenuation value
- Precision control of attenuation range
- Wide attenuation range
- Attenuation value: 1-25 dB
- Connector type: MTP
- Optical fiber type: SM (G657A2) or MM (OM4 BI, OM3BI), specific fiber optional
- Ferrule type: 8F, 12F, 16F, 24F, 32F
- End face PC or APC optional
- Options: Elite; Standard
- Male and female structures
- Link loss tolerance between channels: (1-25) dB ± 0.5 dB
- Return loss: SM APC >60dB, MM ＞25dB
- Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifiers (EDFA)
- Dense Wave Division Multiplexers (DWDM)
- Overpowered fiber optic systems
- Fiber optic communication systems.
- Fiber optic CATV
- Optical network equipment self-test
- Optical fiber integrated wiring
- System loop testing
- Optical fiber loop testing
- Network diagnosis and testing
- Storage LAN application
|Product||MPO/APC 12 core FM attenuator|
|Insertion loss||1-5db≤±0.5dB 5-30db≤10%|
|Wavelength parameters||SM 1310&1550nm|