Mr Henry ThaiKocent Optec Limited is our long-term partner. In 8 years of co-operation times we together win many projects. Their fast connector and FTTH drop cable quality are best. Their products are cover my country now.
Mr PabloI was surprised when i made first order with Kocent Optec Limited in 2014. One container 40GP of GYXTW cable and one container 20GP for fast connector, patch cord and adapter. They finished this order in 2 weeks only. Now we also purchase many type of FDB box and Splice Closure Box from them. Hope we will be stronger and stronger in telecom field.
PM Polarization Maintaining Fiber Optic Splitter Circulator 3 Port FC APC Single Mode
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|Brand Name||KCO, Kocent Optec Limited|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details||Carton box, wooden pallet|
|Delivery Time||5~8 days|
|Payment Terms||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability||20,000 set/ month|
|Material||Steelless Tube Type||Length||1.0m|
|Type||1*2 1x2||Port No.||3 Port, Three Port|
|Wavelength||1064nm, 1310nm, 1490nm, 1550nm|
PLC Optical Splitter,
ABS Box PLC Splitter
PM Polarization Maintaining Fibre Optical Circulator
Three Port 1310nm 1550nm FC APC Single Mode
- There are two type of circulator, they are single mode fiber optic circulator and PM ( polarization maintaining) fiber optic circulator.
- Polarization-Maintaining (PM) Optic Circulators are non-reciprocating, unidirectional, three-port devices that are used in a wide range of optical setups.
- Available with a center wavelength of 1064, 1310 (O-Band), or 1550 nm (C-Band), these circulators are fast axis blocked and hence are designed to work with light that is launched into the slow axis.
- It is used in non-reciprocating systems, making light travel in a given direction while isolating light travelling in the opposite direction;
- We offer circulators with no connectors, FC/PC connectors, or FC/APC connectors or also other type of connector to match with customer request.
- Used as an add/drop multiplexer in optical communication systems, for bi-directional pumping, fiber sensing and dispersion compensation.
- Unidirectional Operation
- Center Wavelengths: 1064 nm, 1310 nm, or 1550 nm
- Polarization-Maintaining Fiber Available with Bare Fiber, FC/PC Connectors, or FC/APC Connectors or other connector.
- Fast Axis Blocking
- Fiber Sensors
- CATV Fiber Optic Links
- Fiber Optic System Testing
- Fiber Optic LAN Systems
- Add-Drop Multiplexing
- Bidirectional Pumping
- Bidirectional Signal Transmission Systems
- Coupling In-Line Chromatic Dispersion Compensation Devices
- High Channel Isolation
- Low Insertion Loss
- High Return Loss
- Low PDL
- High Stability and Reliability
- Compact in-Line Package
- Epoxy Free Optical Patch Cord
- High-Power Options for 1064nm and 1550 nm
|Grade||GRADE P||GRADE A|
|Construction||Port1 to Port 2, Port2 to Port3|
|Operation Wavelength(nm)||1310/1550/ 1585|
|Standard Input Loss(23°C)||0.4||0.5|
|Max. Insertion Loss(23°C)||0.5||0.6|
|Max. Operating Power(mw)||500/300|
If you want to show your own brand logo on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea