Mr Henry ThaiKocent Optec Limited is our long-term partner. In 8 years of co-operation times we together win many projects. Their fast connector and FTTH drop cable quality are best. Their products are cover my country now.
Mr PabloI was surprised when i made first order with Kocent Optec Limited in 2014. One container 40GP of GYXTW cable and one container 20GP for fast connector, patch cord and adapter. They finished this order in 2 weeks only. Now we also purchase many type of FDB box and Splice Closure Box from them. Hope we will be stronger and stronger in telecom field.
MPO MTP Truck Patch Cable Elite Low Loss 8fo OM3 OM4 APC Polish
|Connector||MPO||Fiber||MM, OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, OM5|
|Cover||PVC, LSZH||Insertion Loss||0.35dB|
|Return Loss||55dB||Diameter||2.0mm, 3.0mm|
|Length||1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, ...||Core||50/125|
|Fiber Count||4fibers, 8fibers, 12 Fibers, 24 Fibers||Color||Aqua, Pink, Violet, Customized|
MPO MTP Truck Patch Cable,
Low Loss Truck Patch Cable,
8fo Optical Fibre Patch Cable
Elite Low Loss 8fo 8fiber 8core OM3 OM4 Optical Fiber MPO MTP Truck Patch Cable
- Fiber optic patch cable, often called fiber optic patch cord, fiber opitc jumper, or fiber optic patch lead, is a length of fiber cable that terminated with fiber optic connectors (MPO, LC, SC, MTRJ, ST and etc.) at each end. The connectors allow fiber optic patch cord to be rapidly connected to an optical switch or other telecommunications/computer device.
- MTP MPO patch cable facilitate rapid deployment of high density backbone cabling in data centers and other high fiber environment, reducing network installation or reconfiguration time and cost, they are used to interconnect cassettes, plane or fan outs.
- The compact cable optimize cableway use and improve airflow.
- These MPO/MTP cable are built with highest quality components.
- High density MPO/MTP fiber patch cord is a fiber optic cable capped at either end with connectors that allow it to be rapidly and conveniently connected to CATV, an optical switch, or other telecommunication equipment.
- Having a thick layer of protection, it is used to connect the optical transmitter, receiver, and the terminal box. This is known as "interconnect-style cabling".
- It offered in fiber types in standard 8, 12, 24 or 48 cores versions using a compact and rugged microcables structure.
- MTP/MPO fiber patch cables allow high-density connections between network equipment in telecommunication rooms.
- MPO/MTP ribbon and trunk mulitcore cable assemblies facilitate rapid deployment of high density backbone cabling in data centers and other high fiber environment, reducing network in stallation or reconfiguration time and cost.
- MTP/MPO are used to interconnect cassettes, panels, or fan outs, it offered in fiber typs in standard 8core, 12core, 16core, 24core, 48 cores and also 72core, 96 cores versions using a compact and rugged microcables structre.
- The MTP/MPO connector is approximately the same size of a SC connector but since it can accommodate 8 fibers,12 fibers, 16fibers and 24 fibers.
- Low loss elite versions are offered, featuring low insertion loww for demanding high speed networks where power budgets are critical.
- They use a simple push-pull latching mechanism for easy and intuitive insertion and removal.
- It provides up to 8, 12, 16, 24 times the density, thereby offering savings in circuit card and rack space.
- High density cable
- Optimized performance
- Ulitize MPO/MTP connectors
- Inner: Ceramic Ferrule
- Available in Elite insertion loss and standarad insertion loss.
- With 8-fibers, 12-fiber, 16-fiber and 24-fiber MPO/MTO connector standard
- Available in OS1/2, OM1, OM2, OM3 and OM4, OM5
- Telcordia’s GR-326-Core, IEC Standard
- Green Production, RoHS Standard
- Interface polished type has PC, UPC and APC
- Support use in attaching directly to 40/100G transceivers
- 100% factory tested, with test results included for each assembly
- Builing communication center
- Bank Data center
- Communication center rooms
- FTTH (Fiber to The Home)
- FTTA (Fiber to the attena)
- LAN (Local Area Network)
- FOS (fiber optic sensor)
- Fiber Optic Communication System
- Optical fiber connected and transmitted equipment
- Defense combat readiness
|Single Mode||Single Mode||Multi Mode|
|(APC Polish)||(UPC Polish)||(PC Polish)|
|Fiber Count||8,12,24 etc.||8,12,24 etc.||8,12,24 etc.|
|Fiber Type||G652D,G657A1 etc.||G652D,G657A1 etc.||OM1,OM2,OM3 etc.|
|Maximum Insertion Loss||Elite||Standard||Elite||Standard||Elite||Standard|
|Low Loss||Low Loss||Low Loss|
|≤0.35 dB||≤0.75dB||≤0.35 dB||≤0.75dB||≤0.35 dB||≤0.60dB|
|Return Loss||≥60 dB||≥60 dB||NA|
|Durability||≥500 times||≥500 times||≥500 times|
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ ~ +80℃||-40℃ ~ +80℃||-40℃ ~ +80℃|