Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Connector:||MPO||Mode:||Muti Mode OM4|
|Cover:||PVC, LSZH||Insertion Loss:||0.2dB|
|Return Loss:||55dB||Diameter:||2.0mm, 3.0mm|
|Length:||1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, ...||Core:||50/125|
breakout fiber optic cable,
fiber optic breakout cable
MPO OM4 Fiber Optic Patch Cord Cable Jumper 50/125 3m 5m 10m 20m 50m LSZH Violet
- Kocent Optec Limited provides OEM service for all kinds of fiber optic patch cables, including common type of FC, LC, SC, ST, and MT-RJ, E2000, MPO, MTP, ESCON, FDDI, DPLC, LC Uniboot, SC Uniboot. Specially in MPO OM4 Fiber Optic Patch Cord.
- MPO/MTP is the high dense degree of optical fiber pre-connect system,which is generally used in three areas.
- With 12-fiber and 24-fiber MPO/MTP connector standard
- Available in OS1/2, OM2, OM3 and OM4
- Available in FC,LC, SC, ST, MU, and MTP
- Interface polished type has PC, UPC and APC
- Available in 12 / 24 / 36 / 48 / 72 / 96 / 144-fibers
- 100% factory tested
- Discrete connectors are heat-cured and use ceramic ferrules and sleeves
- Fan-out fibers from MPO/MTP connectors into individual simplex or duplex
- Customized for length, staggering, connector type, breakout style, fiber count, and labeling fiber
Pre-terminated MPO/MTP Technology-Polarity:
The three polarity methods Type A, Type B and Type C are used to guarantee the right bi-directional allocation.
About OM4 fiber:
- OM4 is laser-optimized 50um fiber having 4.7GHz*km EMB bandwidth designed for 10 Gb/s, 40 Gb/s, and 100 Gb/s transmission.
- OM4 fiber has been on the market since 2005, sold as premium OM3 or OM3 fiber. The OM4 cable designation standardizes the nomenclature across all manufacturers so that the customer has a clearer idea of the product that they are buying.
- OM4 fiber is completely backwards compatible with OM3 fiber and shares the same distinctive aqua jacket.
- OM4 was developed specifically for VSCEL laser transmission and allows 10 Gig/second link distances of up to 550 Meters (compared to 300M with OM3) and offers an Effective Modal Bandwidth (EMB) of 4700 MHz-km.
Differents between OM3 and OM4:
- OM3 and OM4 cables are both types of graded-index multimode fiber optic cable, specified under IEEE and TIA/EIA standards.
- OM3 and OM4 are laser-optimized multimode fiber (LOMMF) cables, specially designed to work with the high speed networks we have today.
- While they have very similar constructions, OM4 is able to perform over longer distances due to its 4700 megahertz bandwidth versus the 2500 megahertz bandwidth of OM3 cabling. OM4 is one of the fastest fiber optic cables available, and is such new technology that the standard was ratified by the TIA/EIA in August 2009; the IEEE 802.3ba 40G/100G Ethernet standard covering OM3 and OM4 was ratified as recently as June 2010.
- Not only do they exhibit great performance, but OM3 and OM4 multimode fiber optic cables are cost-effective fiber optic cabling options as well.
- By using these top of the line fiber optic cables, the secured data center is not only performing to its fullest capabilities now, but should meet the military’s high performance standards for years to come.
|Parameters||Standard Fiber Cable Assemblies|
|Cable Assemblies||Pigtail/Simplex/Duplex/Fan-out Patchcord|
|Operating Temperature (° C)||-10~ + 70|
|Storage Temperature (° C)||-40 ~ +85|
|*All values specified are with connectors.|
If you want to display your own brand LOGO on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea